Shop Calendars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Calendars

Which companies give away the best shop calendars?

Jerry
  • Jimmy
    • Jul 2003

Rigid.

Comment

• Dave Burnett
      • Jul 2001

Nobody gives a good one any more. Womens Lib killed all of the real good ones.

Comment

• wierdscience
        • Jan 2003

Ya the snap-on man used to come around and give us calenders with pictures of girls in bikini's on them,I told him if he was on the calender and they sent the girls around they would sell a lot more tools
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

• BC21OSH
          • Mar 2003

I haven't seen one lately,and too old now to care, but back in the 80's Makita had some really fine ones.

Bernard

Comment

• Thrud
            • Mar 2001

I like Lee Valley Tools'. www.leevalley.com It cost $5 here, but they donate the entire amount to the United Way (or equivelant) charities. Good enough reason to buy it. Beautiful wood tools adorn its pages.

Comment

• CCWKen
              • Jan 2003

It's not hard to make your own (software). Put the kind of pictures in it you like or can get away with. I have a hard time keeping mine. Somebody is always asking for it. )

Comment

Thrud,
                I have the woodworker calendar from Lee Valley, but I paid something like $2.00CDN for it.
                I was just at the Lee Valley in Burlington, found new files for my Foley saw sharpener there, for $.95 each. The staff didn't know what they were used for. Plus I bought a leather belt for my 1 x 30 belt sander, so I hone some of my knife blades to be sharper.

Jerry

Comment

• jstinem
                  • Jul 2002

The deffinition a "Good Calendar" depends on whether or not you you need to know the the current date. I once worked in shop where the calendar was stuck on Dec. of 1966 because the Foreman liked the picture. When I remined him that she would be about 50 years old now he used some very rude words and suggested the calendar was none of my business.

Comment

• Evan
                    • May 2003

This isn't a calendar but is a promotional poster from Commodore Computers. I believe it is from 1981 and is titled "Professional Partners". I have it hanging in my computer store and have never had any complaints. Pretty tame these days but pretty racy in 1981.

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Working...
                    X