X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wbleeker
    • Nov 2001

HSM to OZ

I subscribed to HSM and MW about five weeks ago I was just wondering if there are any Australian subscribers here who can tell me how long it generally takes to land downunder
    Thanks in advance
    Will
  • Alan in Oz
    • Jan 2003

Will,
    I get HSM & it takes about 6 - 8 weeks after your order goes in to get it on its way, (dont know why) then if its surface rate which mine is its about 6 weeks behind air mail which is only 1 week. Not terribly swift service to the backwaters of the globe.

Comment

• wbleeker
      • Nov 2001

Pretty slow when it only takes two weeks for ME from England via Zurich!I posted two books home from Hawaii six weeks ago I haven't sighted them yet,our local post office tells me it will take thirteen weeks for them to get here!
      Will(my subscription will be finished before it starts )

Comment

• wbleeker
        • Nov 2001

Hi Guys
        My books that I posted from Hawaii arrived today but still no sign of HSM or MW, the Poms definately have one up on the Yanks at the moment,I have ME for 11th July here already! Perhaps Neil could look at using something with an engine to deliver the mail!

Comment

• CCWKen
          • Jan 2003

Must be all that Shark infested water you guys have down-under. Makes it hard for the swimmers to get the mail ashore.

Comment

• Thrud
            • Mar 2001

Sounds just as bad as the Canadian snail service.

After all the lazy pricks only get $20/hr. to start with full benefits...

We should mail them their pay checks from random areas all over the country!

[This message has been edited by Thrud (edited 08-01-2003).]

Comment

Working...
            X