PDA

View Full Version : Bill...I'm sorry to hear that..

torker
12-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Geez Bill...so sorry to hear of your Mom passing.
Holy smoke buddy...you've had some crappy luck lately.
I've been there with both my parents...it isn't easy.
We're thinking of you bud!
Russ

torker
12-23-2008, 08:39 AM
Guys...in case none of you has clued in...this is BillH. Our pilot buddy who just bought the little lathe.
Remember..he just lost one of his best friends here a few weeks ago. Poor bugger...

S_J_H
12-23-2008, 09:12 AM
Bill, I'm sorry to hear this news. You have my condolences for your loss. I wish you peace and wellness.

Steve

Peter N
12-23-2008, 09:20 AM
My condolences also Bill. It is particularly sad at this time of Year, when families look forward to being together and celebrating, so it must be doubly difficult for you.
I lost both of my parents 28 years ago when I was quite young, and I can only tell you that it helps a lot to smile when you think of a lost one, and remember the good times you had with them, rather than mourn for your loss, although that sounds easier to say then it is to do.

Peter

alanganes
12-23-2008, 09:20 AM
My condolences, Bill. That is tough to swallow at any time, even tougher around the holidays. Lost my mom a few years back, and even though it was the end of an extended illness, it did not make it much more palatable.
Hang in there.

-Al

Bob Ford
12-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Remember the good. Look to the future the past is history. Could of, should of, and might have been, are dead end roads.

Bob

BillH
12-23-2008, 11:27 AM
I am with family right now, thanks all for the good wishes. I want to go back home and play in the workshop.

Your Old Dog
12-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Bill, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. Now is your time to grieve with the family. Seems to be a tendency to want to run at difficult times like this but it's a process we must go through to come out okay on the other side. It helps if you're a believer because instead of thinking it's the end of someone I can choose to believe it's the beginning of a happier spirit.