PDA

View Full Version : Regulations

JCD
01-08-2009, 07:46 PM
I was reading through some of the Threads and noted that there are not yet any government regulations on lathe spindle threads and realized that that might be the only non regulated part of our lives remaining.

Can anyone help me in listing non government regulated items or events or things without government intervention? I am thinking, if sales tax is included, our governments are mucking with everything.

John Stevenson
01-08-2009, 08:13 PM
I was reading through some of the Threads and noted that there are not yet any government regulations on lathe spindle threads and realized that that might be the only non regulated part of our lives remaining.

That and ice cube rolling.........................

bob_s
01-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Breathing, but I'm sure that the government is planning to institute a tax on this activity in the not too distant future.

Teenage_Machinist
01-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Unfourtunatly, the total amount of wealth. There exists no tax on how much wealth one may have and property often does not reach that.

If you see a black cloaked figure, awsome and terrrible to behold, bearing a shining sword and a Heli-coil insert, It's Buliss gone mad.

RancherBill
01-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Hammer sizes - you can use either metric or imperial. :)

KiddZimaHater
01-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Torx screws that hold-down inserts.
UUUGGGGHHHHHHH......
Talk about frustration when trying to replace those buggars.

Teenage_Machinist
01-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Lead Screw Gear setups

Carld
01-09-2009, 12:09 AM
I haven't seen any regulations on how or when I can pee or crap yet.

Lu47Dan
01-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Carl that is coming soon . :( Dan

.RC.
01-09-2009, 12:16 AM

Your lucky our government has just gought in laws making it illegal to take a leak on the side of the road....So you could be 100km from the closest toilet, dying for a leak, but pull over and do it and u can be jailed...