PDA

View Full Version : Machine Animations

brian Rupnow
01-09-2009, 03:58 PM
I have been a design engineer for 44 years. The first 33 years I worked on a drafting board. Then 11 years ago, I moved into computer world and learned Autocad. That lasted for about 3 years, then market demand forced me to learn 3D cad, and I purchased Solidworks. I have used it for 8 years now, and this year I got a request from a company to do machine animations for their new website. Now this was something I had never done before, but with self employment, versatility is the key to "staying working", so I took a shot at it. I just had to share this. The new web page is up and running with all the animations on it that I created. I am very proud of this. I have no connection with the company, other than the fact that they hired me to do these animations. If you click on the animation, it will open a bunch of different ones, then you can click on one of them to show it "large size". Most of these animations were made from machines which I have designed for customers in the past. Have a look.---Brian
www.interconap.com

john hobdeclipe
01-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Good Work!

I like your website, too. Informative, to the point, and devoid of bothersome clutter.

tony ennis
01-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Those that can, do. Well done.