View Full Version : I need a special pipe fitting

01-16-2009, 09:28 PM
I am hoping to buy a brass or steel fitting with a 9/16-18 SAE male thread and a 1/4 -18 female pipe thread, I searched MSC & Grainger but no luck
any body know of a nother source????????

Thanks Graeme

01-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Sorry, no. But I'd jump in the lathe and make one. Peter

01-16-2009, 09:50 PM
any parker store should have the fitting you need. if you can't find one let me know i can get one tomorrow. if they don't make it then i can mod a standard one for you or make a custom one. i have all the porting tools in my shop for the sae ports.


01-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Parker makes them. It is an F5OG, specifically "6-1/4 F5OG". It is in the, "Industrial Tube Fittings, Adapters and Equipment Catalog". Look at www.GlobalFluid.com and search the part nmber in quotes. Less than 2 bucks a piece in steel, stainless is a little more.

Look at page G13 of the link.



Jerry, you beat me to it while I was looking up part numbers.