PDA

View Full Version : Next Project and the Babes working with me

jfsmith
08-10-2003, 12:28 AM
So to get your attention, I will have two ladies helping me with the next project. Pictures will be posted.

We will need materials, nothing fancy, and of course there is no money in this for me, this is just a donation to the community.

My mother of pearl business and gemstone grinding has kept me in money, enough to live on. How many houses, do we need? How many boats can we sail, how many ranches do we need? As many as we can get! But I think we need to do something for society before we pass on.

Jerry

ibewgypsie
08-10-2003, 11:38 AM
So? with all the hits, you can post SPam Java applets, pop up ads. AND "must enter credit card number for positive ID"

HA HA>. yeah..

Cute help can be dangerous. A guy got hit on 2A highway because a friends ole lady was wearing a push-up bra. I guess he forgot he was crossing a highway?

I blowed a machine all to heck cause a redhead was packing yarn in a tank top about 20 feet off. I had wire numbers under the wrong points, it had 480 tied to 24vdc, etc. Blew the doors off.

Since becoming a tattoo artist in the 80s. Nudity no longer affects me, that is.. unless she has a gleam in her eye, or knows how to tease me.

jfsmith
08-10-2003, 11:56 PM
These are hard working ladies that are trying to better our society. They want to do things without profit being the motive.

If you would do something like this, for the public good, you may find that lady with the gleam in her eye.

Jerry