PDA

View Full Version : New Invention---

brian Rupnow
01-19-2009, 02:50 PM
With all this "free" time on my hands because of a lack of engineering work, I've decided to try my hand at inventing. Since this is the cold and flue season, I thought something appropriate to the season might be in order. Whaddaya think???
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn294/BrianRupnow/headcold.jpg

lazlo
01-19-2009, 02:51 PM
You should mount the roll on a belt -- it'd be more useful.

brian Rupnow
01-19-2009, 02:53 PM
:D :D :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scishopguy
01-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Hey Brian...You didn't mention the accessory. For only $9.99 you gat a trash bag that hangs from the belt to hold all of the cast offs. :D

oldtiffie
01-19-2009, 03:09 PM
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=useless+invention&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

brian Rupnow
01-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Hey Brian...You didn't mention the accessory. For only $9.99 you gat a trash bag that hangs from the belt to hold all of the cast offs. :D
You will get half of all my royalties for that suggestion.:cool: :cool:

Alistair Hosie
01-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Only problem is we use both sides of the toilet paper in Scotland I suppose these could be dried then re-used:DAlistair OH OH Now KING John will make a crude one aBOUT the scots and I was just getting to like his ludshiptoo.Alistair

malbenbut
01-19-2009, 05:27 PM
OH OH Now KING John will make a crude one aBOUT the scots

No need to, after all you have Rab C Nessbit to do that [an average Scotsman]
MBB

Your Old Dog
01-19-2009, 06:43 PM

:D Reminds me of a line from a pretty hot secretary at Christmas time. One of the guys asked her if that was misseltoe tied to her lapel and she said, "No. If it was misseltoe I'd have tied it to my belt!" She was pretty popular !!

Spin Doctor
01-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Only problem is we use both sides of the toilet paper in Scotland I suppose these could be dried then re-used:DAlistair OH OH Now KING John will make a crude one aBOUT the scots and I was just getting to like his ludshiptoo.Alistair

You mean the Scots use TP. Who would of known. Of course in Zimbob'sway you could use the squares for bank notes :rolleyes: