PDA

View Full Version : Enco 10% off web orders

Mike Hunter
01-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I was jsut about to place an order W/ Enco, then got the 10% off code (WBJ 9C) on web orders exp Fri.

Came in very handy, Kurt Vise, $389 w/ Free shipping..Can't beat that.

Mike

BillH
01-20-2009, 05:42 PM
for my sized orders, the free shipping is a better value

Mike Hunter
01-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Bill

Kinda what I'm trying to say, looks like they gave me free shipping (on Kurt Vise) and 10% off ...Both!!!

BillH
01-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Bill

Kinda what I'm trying to say, looks like they gave me free shipping (on Kurt Vise) and 10% off ...Both!!!

Must of been over the phone? I just tried it over the net. Would not let me combine them both

lazlo
01-20-2009, 07:53 PM
Must of been over the phone? I just tried it over the net. Would not let me combine them both

The Kurts are advertised as Free Shipping in the last couple of Enco flyers, so the 10% stacks.

I just called Enco customer service, and they won't combine the 10% and the Free Shipping codes.

dhammer
01-20-2009, 08:59 PM
I just looked at the latest email offering from Enco..10% off internet orders but no free shipping. Just before the holidays they had 10% off AND free shipping.

The way the economy is tanking I suspect that we will see more free shipping, 10% off and other incentives.

I recently ordered 4 AXA tool holders from CDCO tools..$8.00 each plus shipping. Enco's price is currently quite a bit higher,$32.95 ea. I would Hazard a guess that there isn't a nickle's worth of difference between the two. I could be wrong, and someone please correct me if I am, but I think Enco is trying to cut a fat hog.

Mike Hunter
01-20-2009, 10:09 PM
The 10% is for internet orders, I ordered off the "Hot Deals" on line, Free ship on kurt vises... my E-Mailed invoice dosn't show a shipping charge.

Hope it sticks

Mike

BobWarfield
01-20-2009, 10:20 PM
The Kurts are advertised as Free Shipping in the last couple of Enco flyers, so the 10% stacks.

I just called Enco customer service, and they won't combine the 10% and the Free Shipping codes.

Darn, they need to get hungrier like the rest of us!

Still, that is a great deal on a new Kurt vise. I think I paid $275 for my nice used one off eBay including the shipping. I would've paid more for a brand new vise I think.

Best,

BW