PDA

View Full Version : OT Criminal Masterminds, an oxymoron

Spin Doctor
01-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Maybe you've seen this but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wANzcGlapM

radish1us
01-31-2009, 11:24 PM
What, you takin' the piss outta a couple of dumb KIWIS.

Shame on you, you ortta leave them dumb animals alone :-)

Nick1911
01-31-2009, 11:45 PM
<serious>
It is generally recognized that inmates in prison have a lower average IQ then the general population.

While an obvious exclamation is that the less intelligent in society are principally the ones who commit crimes, another interpretation is that the dumb ones get caught far more often then the smart ones.

</serious>

oldtiffie
02-01-2009, 03:34 AM
Its comforting to know that despite the comments of the intelligencia and commentariat that the so-called "criminals on Wall Street and in the banks and corporations" who "stole people blind" are just simple "good guys".

So it seems that doing something "criminal" is not the crime but getting caught and "nailed" is.

Its just nice to see justice done with all those nice guys having good lawyers - and isn't it nice to see the tax-payer supporting them.

I think I've missed out along the way somewhere - the story of my life - just getting to the station as the gravy train pulls out - and missing it.

John Stevenson
02-01-2009, 05:24 AM
I always though that an oxymoron was an idiot gas welder..............

oldtiffie
02-01-2009, 05:49 AM
Better ask Norm John. He's the self-declared/appointed subject matter expert there.

And who am I to argue?

Spin Doctor
02-01-2009, 01:51 PM

Not really. When I heard about this at my Saturday morning breakfast group I had to look it up on You Tube. What struck me is the whole Three Stodges aspect of the whole incident. In truth I don't know what these two clowns did nor do I care. If they did the crime they should do the time as Barrette used to say. As to criminals and sentencing. I hope Rod "Blow Dryer" Blagojevich gets a serial child molester for a cell mate if he gets convicted.
(http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=rod+blagojevich&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_group&resnum=1&ct=title)

"Blow Dryer" Blagoavicz

speedy
02-01-2009, 06:15 PM

If you're commenting on those two idiots then I could agree.

However, if you are being disparaging of Kiwis in general, then you can ram a large stiff blunt one up ya fundamental ! :)

hoof
02-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Money is nice, but I'd rather sleep:)