X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evan
    • May 2003

My projects photo gallery online

I have recently started a new web page for my images of the projects that I post here. The main page is:

Ixian.ca

On the home page are images of some of the machines I have built. The first two are my CNC milling machine and the lathe I am now constructing. If you click on either of those images it will take you to my photo gallery. I have just uploaded 116 images of my milling machine and 37 images of the lathe build. I will over the next few weeks be adding more of my collected images of various projects to the gallery. This will take some time as I have over 3000 images online. For now the images have no comments or explanations but I will be working on that as well. They tend to be grouped according to the part or the function that I was working on at the time.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here
  • ClintonH
    • Oct 2008

Works great, and WOW. There is a lot of time and skill involved in these machines. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

Clinton

Comment

• tony ennis

I see you have your new lathe up there. Is it done now?

If so I missed the post-mortem and testing thread!

Comment

• Evan
        • May 2003

Not done. I still have a lot to do. Right now I am beginning testing to discover any weak areas and to check alignments. Then I need to install many items such as the leadscrew and the drives as well as upgrading the leadscrews for the cross and top slides. It will probably also have DRO functions and an electronic screw cutting mode in which the spindle will not only be tracked for position but will be servoed for consistent rpm. I will be posting an update on it in the near future.
        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

• dp
          • Mar 2005

Nice photography really showcases the fine work you've done, Evan.

Comment

Working...
          X