PDA

View Full Version : Ebay question

garyphansen
03-12-2009, 09:33 PM
How do I mail some thing through Ebay that was not brought through Ebay. I have done this in the past but now I can not figure out how. Thanks, Gary P. Hansen

Sportandmiah
03-13-2009, 01:52 AM
How do I mail some thing through Ebay that was not brought through Ebay. I have done this in the past but now I can not figure out how. Thanks, Gary P. Hansen

Not enough details, but I'm assuming you made a sale with another ebay member outside the scope of ebay, right? In short, you can't. But, you can on your own, which in itself is a bad idea on so many levels.

Allan Waterfall
03-13-2009, 07:01 AM
In the past I've used Paypal to pay for things,just do it through my Paypal account,there's a box to tick as to what the payment is for.

No need to involve Ebay in the transaction.

Allan

biometrics
03-13-2009, 09:28 AM
His question isn't about the purchase, but about shipping... Paypal has a way to buy postage and pay for the shipping without involving ebay.

Log in to Paypal from this page, and you can buy your postage and create your shipping label.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

You can also open a USPS.com account and do it that way, but you can't use paypal to pay for the postage when you go in from the USPS.com website... you have to register a credit card with the USPS. I do that all the time for years without a problem.