PDA

View Full Version : OSHA at home?

tiptop
04-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Hi All,
I don't listen to the news as most of it is to depressing, but this came to my attention today. Is this new or old news?
Jay

http://lumberjocks.com/topics/7379

macona
04-01-2009, 11:51 PM
You do realize what day this is, dont you?

Mark Hockett
04-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Just don't show that to anybody working for OSHA they might actually want to do it.
Great joke though.

wierdscience
04-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Dam Jay,you just cost me a bunch of work,loaded all my guns and barricaded all the doors:D

tiptop
04-02-2009, 10:36 AM
wierd,

Those were my thoughts also and I am a long haired old hippie looking guy. I didn't figure my thoughts of a line shaft shop would go over to good and figured it was time to get the guns out of the closet and maybe even put a lock on the door. I haven't had a lock on the shop for twenty years.

Jay

gnm109
04-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Not to worry. By it's very own rules, OSHA, both federal and the various states, applies only to employees and employers and their work conditions. Even I wouldn't fall for that one.

There was another April Fool's Joke going around this week that was started by a car magazine. They reported that King Obama the First had decreed that GM and Chrysler would be forced to leave NASCAR after this season. That one caused a few heart attacks and some indigestion until people were clued in.