View Full Version : ID gizmo's please

04-26-2009, 10:37 AM
I thought they were some sort of machine oiler when i first bought them today .

I'm beginning now, to think they are part of a steam espresso coffee machine ...what do you think?

the inner tube is copper and has small holes at the top

they are marked DMC London


all the best.markj

04-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Think they are atomisers ..and missing the bulb ..

shown upside down in photo ..
ends can be pointed the other way...downwards.

maybe belonged to a barber once.

all the best.markj

Alan Smith
04-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Mark, could be medical? Looks like a Luer fitting that's joined at 90* on the bosses.Parts from a Multidose vaccine gun ?? Only thinking out loud.


Alistair Hosie
04-26-2009, 05:46 PM
for colonic irrigation/coffee machine as long as you clean before the conic irrigation then everything tastes bumtastic.Alistair ps you always buy things you don't know what they are anyway could be used to oil,I suppose .

04-26-2009, 05:52 PM
I am going to wait on Sir John's explanation .........:D

Doc Nickel
04-26-2009, 06:10 PM
They're upside-down, and actually high-capacity spit-valves for a tuba. The ring is an indicator that you only have five or six more movements before it needs to be serviced.