View Full Version : Information

06-29-2009, 01:56 PM
I am looking for a substance that can be molded on the bottom side of a rifle bolt handle and will harden so a duplicated of the correct bend in the handle can be made. That is lay a straight bolt with handle in the mold heat the bolt handle and bend to the same curvature. Thanks. riceone.