PDA

View Full Version : Enco Sale

Fasttrack
07-23-2009, 01:36 PM
If you were thinking about buying something big, now's your chance! :)

Take advantage of this 2-Day Special Offers Member Sale. Save 20% on your Web* order of $99 or more today through Saturday, July 25. Use promo code WEBSALE and take 20% off.

There's no fine print. What you see is what you get...20% off everything at use-enco.com!

Alistair Hosie
07-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi from what I can gather Enco seems like a good company is this correct?Alistair

Bmyers
07-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Hi from what I can gather Enco seems like a good company is this correct?
This should be fun to watch.
Personally, I have had good experiences and the few issues I had they made right.

Fasttrack
07-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Yep... Depends upon what you need. They have extremely fast service. On the occasions that I've needed truck freight, they gave me free shipping despite the fact that the "free shipping" codes clearly say that truck freight is not included.

Some of their own stuff may not be very good, but they carry some high quality stuff too. In fact, they carry some of the exact same products as MSC but for about 10-20% less. (MSC owns Enco)

They sell OSG GTD, Butterfield, Niagra, Putnam, Kennemetal, Sandvik, etc for the different cutting tools and other namebrand supplies/tools (including Interapid, Brown and Sharp, Mitutoyo, Starett, etc) for a good price. They also sell a lot of import tools and supplies, if that is what you prefer.

MickeyD
07-23-2009, 06:22 PM
I just bought a bunch of endmills and 5 gallons of way oil (tired of running out) on their last 10% off and free shipping sale. They must be feeling the summer slowdown and trying to get us moving again.

uncle pete
07-23-2009, 08:21 PM
I just ordered $1800.00 worth of Mitutoyo goodies, Thanks for the heads up.

Pete