PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide money making idea, home shop machinists unite

Dawai
08-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Any body got a plan for a screen printer? dimensions, heater?

Town hall meetings they have denied signs, people marking on tee shirts and selling them?

Kinda like when club owners denied "colors" of motorcycle clubs and they printed up tee shirts identifying themselves.

(a hells angel, the policeman made him remove his "colors" and there underneath on his leather jacket was another patch, had him remove his jacket and there underneath was a cowboy shirt with a patch, had him remove it and there was a tee shirt, had him remove it down to bare skin, there tattooed on his back was a emblazoned flying skull identifying their club)

Plus selling tee shirts customized all over the USA would generate large funds for the HSM"er.. set the tee shirt printer up in the back of a uhaul van where needed.. a generator, screen printer, and heater and a pretty girl to sell them..

better get busy.. next week may be too late. Had one buddy who used to make a living selling tee shirts in Daytona each year.. He worked one week a year, then he got married and had to supply Money year round. Could not save a penny.

lazlo
08-13-2009, 09:32 AM
George: lock it now while you have the chance... :p

Dawai
08-13-2009, 11:49 AM
No, don't lock it till I get a set of screen printer plans.. come on now..

Ya'll don't mention Hitler or anymore politics..

Dawai
08-13-2009, 11:52 AM
http://www.printingplans.com/
Thanks.. Anybody else want on board?

Now you can lock it if you feel you must..

A.K. Boomer
08-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Modify your CNC's spindle to also include various controlled colored spray jets.

Come up with some designs ---- Knock yourself out.

Dawai
08-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Screen print HOW TO on YOUTUBE...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_8IMx0uMo
Ain't it cool?? a thousand "you can't do that"s and none hell yeah's hold my hat while I try..

ONE of the guys we used to work with, well we all went out clubbing.. ONE "fancy" nightclub let some of us in, would not let "all" of us in..

One guy, bearded, rough, nose all crooked.. they refused at the door.. said he wasn't properly attired for the club because of his tee shirt.. He pointed to a guy going in, (looked queer to me) that had on a tee shirt with a "picture" of something on it.. The bouncer replied it was a "designer tee shirt"... so one of the other fitters pulled out a sharpie and drawed something on his shirt.. THEY had to admit him since he had on a custom- designer shirt..

Power drinkers.. ya know the bouncers were right.. but.. rules should fit all, not just some.