PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Breisch Steam Pump Drawings

vpitool
10-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi All,
Recently picked up a set of castings for the Paul Breisch Duplex Steam Pump. Unfortunately the seller did not have the drawings. If anyone has a set of these plans I will gladly pay for duplication,shipping etc. Thanks,

Andy

Bguns
10-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Same deal as above.

I bought a Lil Brother and the New Holland engine kits in 88 or so.. Plans for Lil Brother are dated 1975...

I have moved and only can find the Little Brother plans...

I tried emailing Ron Colonna who has a completed model on his site, with no reply...

I can help with Lil Brother plans tho :) The Castings are required, not a scratch build type engine..

P Breisch's designs were sold to Peters, and then on again...

Found some... whizzerkid at hotmail.com

JCHannum
10-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Clarence Myers is now selling the Breisch steam pump castings, although it appears he is out of them at present. Try contacting him to see if drawings are available separately.

http://www.myersengines.com/engines/duplex_pump.htm

vpitool
10-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Jim,
Thanks, have tried contacting Clarence, no reply to my email and the phone number on his web site is disconnected. Not sure what that means, hope alls well there. I bought a set of Cornwall engine castings from him in March or April and had no problem getting in touch at that time.

Andy

PTSideshow
10-22-2009, 08:46 PM
There was some talk of Clarence retiring and steamboating in Fla all year will see if I can find out anything. I do know in years past, he has had extra drawings for some of the other engine casting kits he has sold.

Don't know if either of his sons was planning on taking up the biz.:D