PDA

View Full Version : Sign of the times?

radkins
10-20-2009, 05:44 PM
First I started getting 15% off coupons from Harbor Freight instead of 20% and now today I get a free shipping offer from Enco with free shipping on orders of $150 or more! :mad:

BigBoy1
10-20-2009, 06:16 PM
I have yet to see ANY coupons from HF or Enco! I have ordered from each on several occasions but I have never been sent any coupons. You must be on someones "Good Boy" list!

DICKEYBIRD
10-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Relax, just use code WEBCTR for web orders until Oct 31...free shipping on orders over $50.00. I'll bet someone posts one for $25.00 before long.:)

Fasttrack
10-20-2009, 06:30 PM
WEBCTP is free shipping for $25 and more until the end of October ;)

Falcon67
10-20-2009, 07:07 PM
I have yet to see ANY coupons from HF or Enco! I have ordered from each on several occasions but I have never been sent any coupons. You must be on someones "Good Boy" list!

You're getting the wrong magazines. (And If you don't get HSM, you still have the wrong ones ;) ) Go buy Car Craft, Hot Rod, Popular Hot Rodding, any of the wood working mags - all have 20% coupons good into January and later. I've got piles, carry a couple in my wallet.

madman
10-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Does this Include to Canada (Ontario primarilly)

snowman
10-20-2009, 09:49 PM
You're getting the wrong magazines. (And If you don't get HSM, you still have the wrong ones ;) ) Go buy Car Craft, Hot Rod, Popular Hot Rodding, any of the wood working mags - all have 20% coupons good into January and later. I've got piles, carry a couple in my wallet.

Looks like I need to make a trip to the library once a month with a pair of scissors.

Ok ok, that would be bad...I'll do it at Borders.

v860rich
10-20-2009, 10:08 PM
A couple weeks ago I used a 20% off coupon out of HSM and ended up purchasing an $800.00 item, that was on sale for $650.00, for $520.00. The cashier scanned the coupon right out of the mag.
Today I used another one that I noticed had a Jan experiation date. There are 2 more I found with Dec and Feb dates.

THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

steve45
10-20-2009, 10:15 PM
My Enco catalog gives a free shipping code of PFSSEP for orders over $25, good through 10/29.

ahidley
10-20-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm with FALCON67. I also carry a stock of HF coupons in my wallet!!!
You can also find HF coupons at www.wowcoupons.com Sometimes they update them every few days. Other times its once a month. But worth the look. I often get %20 from there too. The nice thing is that you can print out a whole STACK!!!

gmatov
10-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Like v860, went in with a mag, told the kid I didn't want to cut out the coupon, the article continued on the other side, he just scanned the mag and gave it back.

You could use it a hundred times. Groceries and the like turn in their coupons for reimbursement plus handling. I think HF is all company stores, so they don't need the actual coupon in the till to get money back.

Cheers,

George

mlucek
10-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Sign of the times ....

Sheeeeesh, now Harbor Freight is advertising in TV Guide magazine !!!! How low will they go ???

kendall
10-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Must be a sign of the times, I've seen more HF 20% coupons in the last couple of months than I have in two years.
Now if I would only stop buying bicycles and boats, I could take advantage of them.

Ken.

Mcgyver
10-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Does this Include to Canada (Ontario primarilly)

they're already having a 20% off sale for us, it's called the exchange rate :D

seriously, great time for Canucks to be buying from ebay etc, usually we get the boots put to us on pricing

Mike Burdick
10-23-2009, 11:32 AM

Just sign up for email advertisements at each company and you'll get them.

PTSideshow
10-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Get a yahoo email addy and have them send the coupons to it.
Go to the HF web site and sign up for their email sale flyers and coupons. Also Tractor Supply sending more and more sales and coupons. I'm sure Enco is the same.:D