PDA

View Full Version : OT - Stress Testing

Davek0974
11-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Testing the build quality of a bridge...

http://www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk/train.jpg

It's the daily Euro-run bringing in immigrants to the UK, they dont need tickets this way.

:eek:

oil mac
11-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Dave,
Sadly that photograph was taken on a day when the immigrant traffic was on a low count, you should see it on a normal days input:mad: :eek:

Davek0974
11-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Dave,
Sadly that photograph was taken on a day when the immigrant traffic was on a low count, you should see it on a normal days input:mad: :eek:

They heard there were leaves on the line so they thought to play safe and not travel that day :D

Alistair Hosie
11-14-2009, 03:29 PM
Standing room only .:D a serious point we need to pull up the drawbridge my 2 pence.Too many foreigners here as it is.England is swamped and Yes I repeat swamped with asians.Good or bad I am not saying they are bad people just too many in some areas.my4 pence worth.Alistair

Davek0974
11-15-2009, 02:24 AM
Damn right, I have heard rumours that the idiots in Labour dropped the borders deliberately and aggressively to make all other parties who oppose the inrush look like rascists, i must repeat its only a rumour but i can easily believe that the morons would do such an underhand thing. Its putting political gains far ahead of the good of the country that they are supposed to be working for.

tumutbound
11-15-2009, 02:34 AM
Wouldn't like to be the ticket inspector on that train.

trap
11-15-2009, 02:46 AM
So what countries are all these people coming from?

philbur
11-15-2009, 06:36 AM
Just shows you need to be careful what rumours you believe. One of the main reasons for an aggressive immigation policy is to balance the national demographics so that there are enough people in gainful employment that they are able to support those that have retired. Whether it is a good idea or not is a much more complex issue.

If you had spent more time making babies and less time making widgets you wouldn't be in this situation. It could be argued that you are the root cause of the current immigration problem.;)

Phil:)

Damn right, I have heard rumours that the idiots in Labour dropped the borders deliberately and aggressively to make all other parties who oppose the inrush look like rascists, i must repeat its only a rumour but i can easily believe that the morons would do such an underhand thing. Its putting political gains far ahead of the good of the country that they are supposed to be working for.

Rustybolt
11-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Oh.Look! More democrats crossing the Rio Grand.

I'll shut up now.

smalltime
11-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Just shows you need to be careful what rumours you believe. One of the main reasons for an aggressive immigation policy is to balance the national demographics so that there are enough people in gainful employment that they are able to support those that have retired. Whether it is a good idea or not is a much more complex issue.

Phil:)

Just keep telling yourself that Phil.It's not complex to me.
Did you ever consider that if you need that many "workers" to support your programs that maybe your government is too big?:confused:

andy_b
11-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Did you ever consider that if you need that many "workers" to support your programs that maybe your government is too big?:confused:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

That photo is the line for the H1N1 vaccine.

andy b.

Davek0974
11-16-2009, 04:15 PM
I cant see the point in letting more people into our tiny island when the line of unemployed workers is just growing and growing. Its not sustainable or sensible:- our country is all but bankrupt so lets get more people in, and their families, dish out more benefits, free healthcare... until we go under.:confused: :confused: