X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wasteland16354
    • Mar 2009

For those who want a quicky tour of Queen Cutlery Company

I have have been thinking of this since the interesting posts that Walter has done. This a topic from http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/...orum/index.php, it was done by a person named Fran that took the Queen Cutlery tour during are biannual knife show. I thought everyone that likes pocket knives would enjoy this. So please follow the link to a walk through the place that time has forgotten.

A few people have asked for a report on my visit to the Queen show last week, so here it is. It was a bit over a 300 mile trip for me, from East-Central Pa., to Titusville in the North-Western part of the State. About 2 3 of the trip was on I-80 alo..
  • rotate
    • May 2004

I thought the pictures were of "old pioneer villiage factory" but then I realized it's a real factory

I'm suprised that shops like that still exits and remains economically viable.

Comment

• andy_b
      • Aug 2003

Neat photos, and the poster on the pocketknife forum is from a few miles from me! I guess if I haul the wife and kids out there next year we'll have to make a weekend of it. I have driven that stretch of I-80 MANY times.

andy b.
      The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

• Wasteland16354
        • Mar 2009

andy_b,

The tour is usually every two years, the next is in 2011.

Comment

Working...
        X