PDA

View Full Version : The very best wishes for the festive season

Alistair Hosie
12-22-2009, 12:31 PM
May I take this oportunity ,as I do every year to wish you all a wonderful festive holiday season all my dear friends here who give me such a warm welcome and make me feel however miserable my machining is, to be a part of this special family special regards to George Bulliss for such a great job he does during the year God bless every one including tiny tiny tiny tim.Alistair

Tony Ennis
12-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Merry Christmas, Alistair!

camdigger
12-22-2009, 12:53 PM
Merry Christmas Allistar!

And everyone else aboard here!

BWS
12-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Food...."whats for dinner"....."who's candy is this".........."what time did the Turkey go in"........."anybody want pancakes"......

It's such a wonderful time of year.Happy holidays from the Smith boys.BW

rockrat
12-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Good Alistair, Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours. May the season bring you happiness and may something new and interesting inspire you to imagine and create or at a minimum... dream.

rock~

Falcon67
12-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Merry Christmas and a safe, happy new year to everyone.

flutedchamber
12-23-2009, 12:30 AM
A very Merry Christmas to all, and a happy healthy new year. May we all become the people that our dogs think we are.

motorcyclemac
12-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Back at ya... and to the rest of the list members

Cheers
Mac.

R W
12-23-2009, 01:08 AM
The Same To You.

darryl
12-23-2009, 01:36 AM
Seasons greetings!

farrviewsouth
12-23-2009, 06:44 AM
to you all for a good holiday. And thanks for all the wonderful help throughout the year!

Allan Waterfall
12-23-2009, 08:14 AM
Alistair...

I sent a bottle of whisky for you to John so that he could include it in with the gifts that he said he was sending to you.

I'm not accusing him of keeping it mind, just wondering if you've got the parcel yet?

Allan

dockrat
12-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all here. I have learned so much from you guys. Thanks.:)

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67/Dockrat1/dinilamp-1.jpg

Alistair Hosie
12-23-2009, 03:34 PM
Allen said I sent a bottle of whisky for you to John so that he could include it in with the gifts that he said he was sending to you.

I'm not accusing him of keeping it mind, just wondering if you've got the parcel yet?

The durteee we duvil drank the lot and sent me a bottle of parrafin he syphoned out of Evans headlamps.have agreat time Alistair

Evan
12-23-2009, 07:41 PM
To all my left leaning friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, familiar status, or sexual orientation of the wished.

To all my right leaning friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Don Young
12-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Alabama to All!!

nheng
12-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to Alistair and to all, a belated Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends and Happy Holidays to anyone else celebrating a special time !

Den

andy_b
12-24-2009, 01:50 AM
For a minute there I thought you were wishing us a Happy Festivus and were about to air some grievances or challenge someone to a feat of strength.

Merry Christmas, Happy (belated) Hanukkah, and Happy New Year to all!!!!

andy b.

oil mac
12-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Merry Christmas to all, Have a blessed time &good health and prosperity for the comming year

lynnl
12-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Merry Christmas one and all!

airsmith282
12-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Merry Christmas Every One And A Happy New Year

john hobdeclipe
12-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Best wishes to all of you for a safe holiday, and a New Year filled with fun, food, friendship and tools.

RKW
12-24-2009, 05:45 PM
I have never seen a backhanded holiday wish ... until now!

To all my left leaning friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, familiar status, or sexual orientation of the wished.

To all my right leaning friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

mikep379
12-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone.

brian Rupnow
12-24-2009, 08:03 PM
And the same to you, from Ontario!!!

Evan
12-24-2009, 08:19 PM
I have never seen a backhanded holiday wish ... until now!

It's the title of the thread.....