PDA

View Full Version : Harbor Freight coupon - 25%

rockrat
12-23-2009, 12:40 PM
I was near a HF today after getting a little work done on a tooth and thought that I would drop in to ease my pain. I found a rosebud torch accessory that I have been looking for so I grab it as I walk around.

Anyhow, I get to the casher, at the end of the transaction she hands me a 25% off coupon for new years day.

So if you have been thinking about a purchase, now might be the time to head over, get your coupon and return on the first.

rock~

IdahoJim
12-23-2009, 01:01 PM
I was near a HF today after getting a little work done on a tooth and thought that I would drop in to ease my pain. I found a rosebud torch accessory that I have been looking for so I grab it as I walk around.

Anyhow, I get to the casher, at the end of the transaction she hands me a 25% off coupon for new years day.

So if you have been thinking about a purchase, now might be the time to head over, get your coupon and return on the first.

rock~

Thanks for the "headsup"! I also found a 20% off coupon, for any single item, that is good until March 10 2010, in the December issue of Popular Science.
This one is valid only in retail stores.
Jim

radkins
12-23-2009, 06:08 PM
This one is valid only in retail stores.Jim

Also note that [valid only in retail stores] is good for larger items in the special order catalog at the store, I have done this and I know several others who have too. The manager at the local HF explained to me that because of floor space slower moving items are stored at a warehouse and sold through the in-store catalog as in stock merchandise and this is completely independent of HF's regular catalog sales. Instead of having large items like lathes, etc taking up floor space they just have a picture and description and the item is to be paid for at the store like any other in store item, anything in that special order catalog (he said that's what they mean by "special" order) is the same as an in store retail item.

binfordw
12-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Does the 25% off coupon thats valid on the 1st- have to be picked up before the first? Or can I go to the store on the first and get a 25% off coupon and then pick up my stuff?

rockrat
12-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Does the 25% off coupon thats valid on the 1st- have to be picked up before the first? Or can I go to the store on the first and get a 25% off coupon and then pick up my stuff?

My understanding is that the coupons were supposed to be handed out on Dec 26 & 27, but they gave me one today. I went back because the rosebud is not going to work on my rig. When I was there that time, there was an entire stack of them laying at each register.

Will they have them after the 27th? Hard to say.

rock~

rockrat
12-28-2009, 12:27 PM
FYI You can try to print this out, I have no clue if it will work like that, but I cant imagine that it wouldn't.

rock

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/katiecat222/temp/hfcoup.jpg