PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

George Bulliss
12-25-2009, 10:42 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope yours is as enjoyable as mine.

As usual, we started early. We agreed ahead of time that nobody was allowed downstairs until 6:00 but I forgot to mention that this meant you stayed asleep in your room until then. The kids were up and making a racket at 3:00am. The early morning came after a long night of trying to stay awake longer than them, so we could fill the stockings, etc.

For all the lost sleep that they bring, it sure is fun to have kids around at this time of year.

George

bborr01
12-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Back to you George.

And thanks for your efforts to make this one of my favorite stops on the net.

Merry Christmas,

Brian

wierdscience
12-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Merry Christmas George!

HSS
12-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Merry Christmas George.

Patrick

deltaenterprizes
12-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Same to you all, and thank you George for all the hard work you to keep this board going!

DFMiller
12-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Merry Christmas George,
Thank you for all your great work here.
Enjoy your kids at that age, Mine are in their later teens, early 20's and are saying we can't get up till 8:30. That's means I have to be quiet for a couple of hours :-)

Frank Ford
12-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Hope everybody has a good Christmas!

Me, I'm out to the shop to make some chips (metal). . .

quadrod
12-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Thanks George, and merry Christmas to you and all on the board

lazlo
12-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Merry Christmas George (and everyone else) -- hope everyone is having a great time with their family and friends!

My 2 year old Son is driving around the house naked on a miniature Big Wheel ;)

Mcgyver
12-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Merry Christmas George and the rest of the HSM forum gang!

Oldbrock
12-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Thankyou George, and a merry Christmas to all on this side of the pond and a Happy Christmas to all on the old sod. If I had to name everyone I have become friends with on this site the post would be too long so consider you all included in my best wishes for today and in the New Year. Peter

doctor demo
12-25-2009, 12:55 PM
George, You are probably asleep now after all the missed z's. It's nearly ten a.m. on the left coast.
But like the others, I would like to say Merry Christmas to You and ALL of the Members of this fine board.
Oh, and thanks for being ''hands on'' around here and not just ''big brother'' watching with one hand on the dump button ready to kill a thread that You don't like .

Steve

Big T
12-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Merry Christmas everyone and all the best in the new year!!!

Mark

kc5ezc
12-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Merry Christmas to all from snowy Oklahoma. I know it is not like the north country, but it was plenty for us.
Thanks again George for the site and your good efforts.

Your Old Dog
12-25-2009, 02:39 PM
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours Geo! I envy you the 3AM racket, it fades all to soon as they grow and then it gets very quiet. Christmas is best experienced with lots of giggles and laughing, maybe even a dog barking here and there :D Thanks for the great hang out we have here. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too.

dp
12-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Mele Kalikimaka, malama pono, and hau`oli makahiki hou!

Aloha kakou, a hui ho from our ohana to yours.

rock_breaker
12-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Merry Christmas George. The grandkids do make this season a good time.

This website and HSM are great, thanks.

Ray

Carld
12-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Merry Christmas George and all the rest of us forum loungers.

lynnl
12-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Merry Christmas to you too George, and to all the folks there at Village Press.

Yep Kids! They're a riot alright.
I just got through spending about 20 minutes getting a little helicopter rotor unwound from my grandaughter's (age 8) hair, after her brother (11) decided to try to land it on top of her head. :rolleyes:

The nice thing about grandkids, is that they'll go home tonight, along with all their gadgets and noisemakers! :D

(I'm not really complaining in seriousness. I love 'em all dearly.)

spkrman15
12-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Rob :)

speedy
12-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Best wishes to everyone.
Ours is all over with and thankfully so. The weather was beautifull and fine with temps in the early 30s. Family gathering on the deck, too much good food . Then the long afternoon rest in the shade :-)
Boxing day now and enjoying watching the Wanganui Street Racing "cemetry circuit" live on speedbox tv. You bike and sidecar nuts, check it out, you will love it.
Gotta go, look after yourselves.