PDA

View Full Version : Mesa Tool Tools

Big T
01-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Was looking on ebay and found a company called Mesa Tool. They make this threading tool that does ID, OD and grooving.
You guys familiar with them?
Here is a link to their site. I am not affiliated with them in any way, just thought this was handy.

http://www.mesatool.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=15

RKW
01-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Someone posted a link for them on a similar forum since they were made in the USA. If I didn't already have similar tools I would have bought theirs since they look nice and have a pretty good price.

saltytri
01-04-2010, 12:00 AM
I have the 1/2" threading tool and highly recommend it. I've used the inserts for threading and grooving and they work very well. I especially like the full radius insert.

These tools are a very good value and Jim, who owns the business, is a knowledgeable gentleman.

dp
01-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Bookmarked the page - they have interesting and unusual tools. They obviously should be advertising here!

Big T
01-04-2010, 12:32 AM
I ordered the 5/8 threading tool. Will let you know how it works when I get it.

waumbek
01-04-2010, 06:02 PM
I purchased both the threading tool and one of their boring bars and could not be happier. Nice, knowledgeable guy in the US with some better ideas and a whole lot of class. And another thing: the right price.

cheers, Charles Morrill

Big T
01-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Well it showed up today, and was pleased how it could cut threads. Price is very good, and quick shipping.
Got to order a boring bar now.:)