PDA

View Full Version : OT...Now I HAVE heard everything...

Arcane
02-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Does this mean the Second coming of JC has happened?

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2010/02/01/ncbi-rofl-thats-one-miraculous-conception/

jixxerbill
02-02-2010, 11:52 PM
now i think ive heard it all !!!!!

Carld
02-03-2010, 12:37 AM
My bull**** meter and it's red light were flashing violently while I was reading that crap. :rolleyes:

Doozer
02-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Way to far off topic.
More the line of Jerry Springer.

--Doozer

John Stevenson
02-03-2010, 05:39 AM
My bull**** meter and it's red light were flashing violently while I was reading that crap. :rolleyes:

Might have been because it says at the end that some cattle were exchanged ? :rolleyes:

gnm109
02-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Well, it's about time. It's been more than 2,000 years. Who knew? :)

wagnerite
02-03-2010, 03:44 PM
approx. 2000 yr ago, Jesus: "BRB"

now, Jesus: "BK"

gnm109
02-03-2010, 04:58 PM
I believe that this story is just another internet "concoction'. From a physiological standpoint, if the young lady had no menstrual period and other parts were missing, we might presume that there were no ovaries present. If there were no ovaries, then there surely could be no ova.

Furthermore, even if there were a single ovum present, the odds of "fertilization by knifeblade" are absolutely astronomical even assuming the presence of human genetic material somewhere in the body.

It's a nice story, obviously written by someone with a knowledge of human physiology and surgery. I simply do not believe it.

Edit: You might say that this story was the product of a "fertile" mind. LOL.

radkins
02-03-2010, 06:57 PM
You might say that this story was the product of a "fertile" mind. LOL.

Yes you might, after all Bull$#!& is a dandy fertilizer! :)

oldtiffie
02-03-2010, 07:23 PM
WEell,

as there have been so many misconceptions here, I suppose that statistically this was always a chance.

There are probably a few here that could conceivably be described in the vernacular in terms of out-sized human genitalia - usually in terms of one or the other.

I can't see why that can't be extended to be described in terms of both simultaneously such that in such a hermaphroditic condition they could shag 'emselves and give the rest of us a break.

Down-side of it is that once they get started there would be no stopping 'em. They'd be at it 24/7/365 - for ever.

Up-side is that with luck they'd shag 'emselves to an early death.

Jeez - a bloody queue has started all ready. Its bigger than the queues for "Windows" and iPods!!!

Well, at least instead of just seeming as if they are "up" themselves, they really will be.

I can just see them demanding "respect" and proclaiming their "rights" on Main Street.

I think I've been elbowed out of my place in the queue.

loose nut
02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Does this mean the Second coming of JC has happened?
]

2000 years ago in that society if you were unwed and pregnant you were "stoned" to death and I don't mean with Marajiwonni either.

Wouldn't you start yelling "it is miracle, I'm still a virgin".

Give us a break.

gnm109
02-03-2010, 08:39 PM
WEell,

as there have been so many misconceptions here, I suppose that statistically this was always a chance.

There are probably a few here that could conceivably be described in the vernacular in terms of out-sized human genitalia - usually in terms of one or the other.

I can't see why that can't be extended to be described in terms of both simultaneously such that in such a hermaphroditic condition they could shag 'emselves and give the rest of us a break.

Down-side of it is that once they get started there would be no stopping 'em. They'd be at it 24/7/365 - for ever.

Up-side is that with luck they'd shag 'emselves to an early death.

Jeez - a bloody queue has started all ready. Its bigger than the queues for "Windows" and iPods!!!

Well, at least instead of just seeming as if they are "up" themselves, they really will be.

I can just see them demanding "respect" and proclaiming their "rights" on Main Street.

I think I've been elbowed out of my place in the queue.

All too true. As to self-reproduction, parthenogenesis, androgeny, and other interesting theories, here's a poem in celebration.

An Amoeba named Joe and his brother,
Were talking one day to each other,
Along came some lightning,
T'was exceedingly frightening,
And now each of them is a mother.

Anon.

:)

Lew Hartswick
02-03-2010, 08:54 PM
All too true. As to self-reproduction, parthenogenesis,

Well as to that it is quite true. BUT the offspring are all FEMALE by
definition since only X chromosomes are there. My wife worked in
the poultry "business" at Penn State for quite a few years and in
turkeys it is not at all unusual for egs to be fertile without any males
in the flock.
Now the story in question sound like it was very well documented
to me but the posts after were a bit of a blast. I laughed often while
reading them.
...lew...

oil mac
02-04-2010, 02:25 AM
And i say to myself Its a wonderfull world

wendtmk
02-04-2010, 09:59 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123758

Mark

wagnerite
02-04-2010, 04:10 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123758

Mark

new form of body "enhancement"?

oldtiffie
02-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Blow up dolls are not new.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blow-up_doll

RB211
02-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Two guys fighting over a girl that has no vagina? Now I HAVE heard everything...

oldtiffie
02-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Not odd at all.

My guess is that the girl is the only one with balls and some semblance of "manhood" as we "know" it.

She would not be concerned about her "deficiency" as there are (the only?) two others who seem to be or are amply fitted with and/or are in fact that very item that the girl is lacking.

She probably has what every man (well - those two anyway) desires - "six-pack", big muscles, hairy chest - and balls.

Perhaps those two guys are headed for the knackery - just as well - but aren't they in for a surprise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knackers