PDA

View Full Version : Bon Aqua, Tennessee

Fasttrack
02-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Hey are there any HSM'ers around Bon Aqua Tennesse? There is a surface plate I'd like to buy but it is about a 7 hour drive and I'd really appreciate it if someone local could take a look at it.

Alternatively, is there any other reasons to head that direction? Maybe I can make a proper trip out of it and kill two birds with one stone. That way if I miss the first bird, I still get one ;)

lynnl
02-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Where is Bon Aqua TN? Never heard of it.

...yeah, yeah, I know. It's in Tennessee. :D

Oh well, must not be around here anyway.

Fasttrack
02-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Where is Bon Aqua TN? Never heard of it.

...yeah, yeah, I know. It's in Tennessee. :D

Oh well, must not be around here anyway.

It is west of Nashville on 40 - a good bit north and a little west of Huntsville! ;)

Dawai
02-06-2010, 04:07 PM
HEY.. that's Loretta Lynn COuntry...

Check with her.. (snicker)... she overcame poverty and fame..

I worked up that way about six years back.. About two plus hours from here.

Fasttrack
02-06-2010, 04:18 PM
HEY.. that's Loretta Lynn COuntry...

Check with her.. (snicker)... she overcame poverty and fame..

I worked up that way about six years back.. About two plus hours from here.

David - you got Loretta Lynn's phone number? I'll give her a call. I couldn't find it in the phone book, for some reason ... :D

Al Messer
02-06-2010, 07:24 PM
David has SOME professional secrets that he is NOT going to share!! LOL!

Benny Callaham
02-06-2010, 09:42 PM
I am not an surface plate expert by any means but could take a look for you. I live near Nolensville, TN which is east of Bon Aqua and south of Nashville. Due to all the cold and wet weather here and no heat in the garage, I looking for reasons to drive somewhere.

What do you need to know about the surface place and when do you need the information. Send me a PM with info on how we can get in touch and what you need to know.

Regards, Benny

Dawai
02-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Sure.. don't mind sharing..

931-296-7700 (Loretta Lynn's ranch) Butcher Holler..
Gimme a second to remember the town.. Hurricane? off hwy 13.. I worked at a Peaker plant North of that a bit.

http://www.lorettalynn.com/images/ranch/2010/LL_RANCH_2010.pdf

(I don't know her personally) I do admire her story, now how much of that is true I don't have a clue. I listened to a guy in a bar talk one night for three hours till I figured out he was telling things that happened to me.. almost.. Never met me.. They sure didn't sound like what I remembered. MUCHO inflated from reality.

Uncle O
02-07-2010, 08:38 PM
How far are ya from Ann Arbor Mi ? This one looks like it could be promising...

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/tls/1590663050.html

Fasttrack
02-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks Uncle O!

I sent an email regarding that plate. We'll see what the seller says. Technically, I'm about 9 hours from Ann Arbor, but my folks live about 4 hours away away from Ann Arbor.

Uncle O
02-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Looks like it could be a nice one ....
Might want to call him up so as to not let it get away....
Good luck