PDA

View Full Version : OT:Fathers day came early for me today

airsmith282
06-11-2010, 09:31 PM
i wanted this set and i got the last one in the store for 99.99,, regular price is 249.99 its the new blue chrome series from stanely, i already have their biggest black chrome set so i had to have this one as well.. this also gives me a portable set now as well so will be really handy for me ...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c124/airsmith282/DSC05604.jpg

Peter.
06-12-2010, 02:41 AM
A good buy for $99. It would cost twice that over here, I should think.

Black_Moons
06-12-2010, 02:59 AM
Nice, though I wonder where one can find replacement sockets for a blue crome set. Id freak if I lost/broke any sockets from even my cheapo mastercraft set.. that iv had for like 10 years now..

A set just isent a set without all of them.

doctor demo
06-12-2010, 03:06 AM
It isn't blue or Stanley, but it is a good set to keep under the seat of the pick up truck. The price is reasonable also.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=crescent+tool+set&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=17104975229923233878&ei=0jATTI_2Bs-0nAfqooWqDA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCQQ8wIwAA#

Steve

airsmith282
06-12-2010, 08:56 AM
tire is pretty good for replament origianls for the stanely black chrome this new blue one and the stanely screw drivers , i broke a stanely screw driver and the hauled one out of a new set for me, havent broke a thing in my black chrome socket kit but its aparently coverd with Ctire for life as is there master craft stuff and i get original black chrom replacments, likely they will order in the replacment parts under warranty from stanely,i have been impressed the black chrome set i got i bought the biggest kit they make onsale of course to , and have put them through hell and used them on my impact gun and they hold up with no issues..how ever iam going to buy some implact scokets when i get the money just becuase i want them..

what really impresses me on the black chrome stanley stuff to is with use and abuse the black fininsh willl wear off like gun blue no cracking no plealing like regual chrom sockets do so very impressed there as well.. they also have a liminted edition 1/4 inch drive set in red chrome that is on for 20 bucks so i got make some more money and get them to before they sell out of thoes..

you can not ever have to many tools,

isaac338
06-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Nice, though I wonder where one can find replacement sockets for a blue crome set. Id freak if I lost/broke any sockets from even my cheapo mastercraft set.. that iv had for like 10 years now..

A set just isent a set without all of them.

You know if you break 'em they'll just give you another one for free, right?

And if you lose one, your freaking better be worth more than the $5 replacement cost.