PDA

View Full Version : Tristate Gas Engine & Tractor show

neonman
08-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Y'all, anyone going to Portland next week? If the Coolspring spring show was
any indication, there should be a large turnout. Hoping to see some of y'all there. I'll be at row 26, space 14 with some model engines to show. Come by &
say hi if your there.

neonman

Ohio Mike
08-19-2010, 10:05 PM
I know there has to more than the two of us going :)

squirrel
08-19-2010, 10:41 PM
My good friend is going and packing alot of junk we had around the shop and no longer need. He does not bring anything back!! Not sure if I can go yet, Portland is only an hour and half from my place. If his buggy is running and he lets me drive it around I will more than likely go. He will be packing a pretty decent dividing head and some older style tooling and alot of our junk!!!!

ldn
08-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Y'all, anyone going to Portland next week? If the Coolspring spring show was
any indication, there should be a large turnout. Hoping to see some of y'all there. I'll be at row 26, space 14 with some model engines to show. Come by &
say hi if your there.

neonman

Do you have any pictures online? I'm on the east coast so I can't make it to the show, but I always like seeing pictures of model engines.

jdunmyer
08-20-2010, 11:03 PM
I'll be at the show. We set up about 150' south and a bit west of the log cabin. Will have my 3 model engines, along with my buddy and his identical engines. We're usually right along the road, with the ATIS bunch.

We're still at Buckley, MI, will leave on Sunday morning. Saw George today, that was nice!