View Full Version : where to find?

08-23-2010, 12:49 AM
an attachment for indicating IDs like those most often found with the starret 196 gage sets. i got one with a gage i bought off e-bay,now a friend wants one. ive looked at victor,shars,and enco and havent found one yet.

08-23-2010, 12:41 PM
A bit more detail will help - this?:




08-23-2010, 11:22 PM
my mistake,tiffie. the one i have fits the 3/8ths stem found on the more common gages. it works on gages that read .200-.250" but needs a home-made adapter to work on a 1.00" gage. its a simple ell shaped casting with the long end having a 3/8" hole to clamp on the plunger stem housing. the other end has 4" probe that pivots in the center. i know ive seen one in a catalog but cant remember where.