PDA

View Full Version : More "EBoner" Funnies

JoeFin
09-08-2010, 10:35 PM
I say "Funnies" because I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200515123528&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Here the seller is claiming they have this extra 230v VFD because they had to replace it with a 460v unit. He also claims it is a 230v unit. Looks good too.

Then you realize they never made a 7.5Kw VFD in that model with a 230v input. Then you enlarge the upside down name plate photo a realize it is a scam

macona
09-08-2010, 11:29 PM
I say "Funnies" because I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200515123528&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Here the seller is claiming they have this extra 230v VFD because they had to replace it with a 460v unit. He also claims it is a 230v unit. Looks good too.

Then you realize they never made a 7.5Kw VFD in that model with a 230v input. Then you enlarge the upside down name plate photo a realize it is a scam

Cant see it being a scam. Bunch of different auctions with similar items. Recent feedback with similar items. He may have made a mistake when listing.

JRouche
09-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Dude. It doesnt matter. To you, me or anyone else. So the seller made a mistake or whatever. So what!! Why did you even post that. It has no bearing on anyone here.

Gets old to hear folks bash the entire ebay thing. If you dont like it dont use it. NO one here cares, really, no one here cares if another member doesnt like ebay. No one here likes to read about a bunch of old bitchy girls pissin and moaning all the time. Get some midol ladies!!!

And No Joe, this is not directed entirely at you. Just all the pissin and moaning that goes on here.. Its directed to ALL the disgruntled folks out there grabbing for a reason to bash ebay or rant about whatever comes to mind.

Like an old crotchety ladies crocheting group. Its amazing the amount of pissed off guys that come here and air their issues. I dont know. I guess it takes the place of a therapist.

Im kinda from the school of if I dont have anything to say thats productive then dont say much. And yeah, this is non-productive so Ill stop. JR