PDA

View Full Version : OT: Merry Christmas to you and your family!

AllThumbz
12-24-2010, 12:08 PM
http://hobby-machinist.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=475.0;attach=2549; image

To everyone here at HSM, I want to wish a healthy, happy and wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best,

Nelson & Family

oil mac
12-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Kindest thoughts to you and your family Nelson, for Christmas, & 2011 And also the same kind thoughts, to all our other brethren on the forum

Dan.

Deja Vu
12-24-2010, 12:16 PM
http://hobby-machinist.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=475.0;attach=2549; image

To everyone here at HSM, I want to wish a healthy, happy and wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best,

Nelson & Family

Likewise from here!

John & Tron

masimec
12-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Merry Christmas from Quebec, Canada!!!! I want alls your wishes come true!!

Martin & Audrey

Liger Zero
12-24-2010, 12:37 PM
I want alls your wishes come true!!

Martin & Audrey

The things I wish for better not come true, otherwise I'll be in prison for crimes against humanity. :D

jugs
12-24-2010, 06:55 PM
The things I wish for better not come true, otherwise I'll be in prison for crimes against humanity. :D

Sharing my cell :eek: :D

john
:)

Dr Stan
12-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Here is my favorite Christmas Carrol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUb8ySdERKs

38_Cal
12-24-2010, 09:26 PM
To My Democratic Friends & Family:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non- addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. :eek:

To My Republican Friends& Family:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

Bond
12-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Merry Christmas to one and all from OKC

Liger Zero
12-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Sharing my cell :eek: :D

john
:)

Hey but the Arab-To-Energy conversion furnace was a great idea. Shame the Tribunal didn't see it our way.

:D

recoilless
12-25-2010, 02:05 AM

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non- addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. :eek:

38: How well put... I just drove past your place about 5 hrs ago on I-80 on my way back from skiing in Colorado. Lovely weather you have there I thought to myself as I pushed the SUV at 35 mph past a sign saying..
75 MPH
45 MPH min.

R W
12-25-2010, 02:40 AM

Best,

Nelson & Family

Thanks and the same to you.

JRouche
12-25-2010, 02:45 AM
Yeah!! Happy holidays to all you guys and girls. No matter how you celebrate, if yer off from work have a good time. Merry Christmas from my house... JR

John Stevenson
12-25-2010, 06:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/registered_user/BS9000small.jpg

John S.

Paul Alciatore
12-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

I see no reason why everybody can not have a nice day and I wish it to them all. And all other days of the year too. Happy Monday, Wonderful Tuesday, Bountiful Wednesday, Wonderful Thursday, well, you get the idea.

Paul Alciatore
12-25-2010, 11:35 AM

That's just great.

Thanks!

kc5ezc
12-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all from we here in Byng OK, USA.

Toolguy
12-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my HSM freinds!:)