PDA

View Full Version : My machines get picked up next Wednesday!

Black Forest
01-05-2011, 05:15 AM
I have the rigger set to pick up my machines next Wednesday.

A medium sized lathe, universal mill, standing drill press and also a belt grinder.

Chucks tooling and such I will try to pick up sooner.

The belt grinder is actually Nicks but I am picking it up for him. He thinks I am going to deliver it to him in a couple of weeks. There is a sucker born every day!

MuellerNick
01-05-2011, 05:35 AM
The belt grinder is actually Nicks but I am picking it up for him. He thinks I am going to deliver it to him in a couple of weeks. There is a sucker born every day!

That are good news! :D
You will be banned.

Nick

oldtiffie
01-05-2011, 06:22 AM
Banned?

Banns?

Are you two getting married?

What a double!!

Who will be Mister and who Missus (Frau?).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banns_of_marriage

Black Forest
01-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Maybe it will be worth it to be banned if the belt grinder is a good one!

aboard_epsilon
01-05-2011, 06:59 AM
make sure you go with the rigger ..you dont want busted off handles...machines lifted off the handles and lead screws ..and dropped machines do you ..as most think iron is like steel.

all the best.markj

MuellerNick
01-05-2011, 07:16 AM
... if the belt grinder is a good one!

It is a Grit, made by Fein. Absolutely German crap and way beyond any American made belt grinder with a waving USA-flag sticker on it.
So no difference to what you bought for yourself.

BTW: Don't forget to pay my grinder. And the Scotch didn't arrive yet.

Nick

John Stevenson
01-05-2011, 07:23 AM
. And the Scotch didn't arrive yet.

Nick

Mine did :p

MuellerNick
01-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Mine did

Now how about saying "thanks" to me for sending you the diesel fuel blended with artificial rum aroma?
Hope you already had a cup full of it ... if not, send it to Canada. It might arrive just in time for Christmas 2011.

Nick

rowbare
01-05-2011, 11:27 AM
And are you having the TV delivered or are you picking it up?

Black Forest
01-05-2011, 11:33 AM
There has been no mention of the TV or her buying anything else. She is still feeling bad about the computer screw up! Actually she was up in my shop and asked if I didn't want to call the carpenter and have them close it off from the rest of the barn and put heat in the shop. She must feel real bad. I am not saying anything about the screw up and I think that is getting to her......I have a plan.

Of course the second bottle didn't arrive Nick. I told you I would bring it with the belt grinder........

MuellerNick
01-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Of course the second bottle didn't arrive Nick. I told you I would bring it with the belt grinder........

I was too drunk from the first two bottles to remember that. Sorry!

Nick

.RC.
01-05-2011, 02:56 PM
That are good news! :D
You will be banned.

Nick

I would not antagonise him too much...

I steer clear of any man with "sheep restraining devices" :D