PDA

View Full Version : cyclone pictures

jack3140
03-08-2011, 08:39 PM
my apologies to everyone expecting to see pictures i have not yet succeded in getting photos from photobucket to this site if you want the pictures email me and i will send them in the meantime i will continue to try to get this thing to work for me thanks jack

aboard_epsilon
03-08-2011, 08:43 PM
heres one

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/jack3140/DSC03834.jpg

Elninio
03-08-2011, 08:44 PM
my apologies to everyone expecting to see pictures i have not yet succeded in getting photos from photobucket to this site if you want the pictures email me and i will send them in the meantime i will continue to try to get this thing to work for me thanks jack

If you want, you can upload an archive of your photos to ompldr.org, and paste the link for others to upload the pictures to an image sharing website. ompldr (omploader) lets you upload large files, one email may not suffice to send all your photos, this is where omploardr and other sites like megaupload, mediafire, 4shared, rapidshare come into play ...

EDIT: oh i thought you were referring to a tornado (the weather phenomena), if its shop pics you probably don't have more than 100 ...

jack3140
03-08-2011, 09:09 PM
If you want, you can upload an archive of your photos to ompldr.org, and paste the link for others to upload the pictures to an image sharing website. ompldr (omploader) lets you upload large files, one email may not suffice to send all your photos, this is where omploardr and other sites like megaupload, mediafire, 4shared, rapidshare come into play ...

EDIT: oh i thought you were referring to a tornado (the weather phenomena), if its shop pics you probably don't have more than 100 ...
I,LL TRY THAT THANKS BUT SEEMS LIKE I GOT IT AT LAST SEE OTHER POST LOL ps sorry about the caps