X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tuckerfan
    • Feb 2002

OT: Mackrel$lurp Going After Linux

Not sure if this is because M$ is really starting to sweat the damage being done to them or if it's just more of the same for them.

Interesting to note that lots of governments are ditching M$ products because they don't like the high cost associated with them.
  • Thrud
    • Mar 2001

I laughed, and laughed. Then they dumped the last shovel of dirt on Evil Bill & Co. collective coffins - then I danced a jig on the bastards' grave. No, I was not bitter that I never ever got a bug free version of winblows and it was already 2345 and I has just a head in a friggin' jar - but I still got the last laugh - ha, ha. Yes, MackeralSlurp was taken down when some retard tried to upgrade Dos 2.0 to win4000Galaxy version over the internet with a 300 baud modem on their toll free upgrade line. I had been waiting for this moment for almost 400 years! That's a long time for a head in a jar to keep Dos 2.o on a compaq laptop!

Comment

• Evan
      • May 2003

A wierd thing happened to me yesterday. I received a letter from MS Canada thanking me for using NT4 Server and offering me to upgrade to Win Server 2003 whatever. I have never used a MS server product and have never registered *anything* with MS. I've never even had NT4 installed on anything connected to the net. They had my address slightly wrong which tells me they didn't get it from me. Wonder what's up with that?
      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

• ibewgypsie
        • Dec 2002

If I get my cnc and cad program in Linux I am done with Microsoft.
        'Long live Linux redhat.'
        David.

Comment

Working...
        X