• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wierdscience
    • Jan 2003

Acetylene price update

Continuing from and earlier thread on the price increase of Acetylene-

We got the final adjustment at work today.

They opted for a per bottle surcharge.

$2.00 per bottle for B and MC size cylinders and $8.00 per bottle for AC3,4 and 5.With no limit on quanity.

Not as bad as I thought it would be actually.
    I just need one more tool,just one!
  • tyrone shewlaces
    • Dec 2006

Not as bad as I thought it would be actually.
    Except when you figger it really shouldn't have raised the price more than 50 cents based on real-world costs.

But yea. When they're pulling a number out of their arses, it could have been anything and $8 is better than...

... well better than more than $8 anyway.

Comment

• Black_Moons
      • Aug 2009

Joy just what we need, a surcharge! that likey won't be droped when the factory.. uhh, unexplodes? is rebuilt I guess. As if it ever mattered in the first place.

Just like how the airlines started a fuel surcharge.. that wasent listed in EVERY ADVERTISED PRICE. And they said it was because of the sudden price incress.. as opposed to just incressing the ADVERTISED PRICE.

And then when fuel prices droped back down... Still a fuel surcharge! bet the surcharge did'nt even go down.

Nowdays you can book a flight for $5 advertised price, + $800 in unadvertised surcharges for everything from fuel, to luggage, to tire wear to a tip for the guy sweeping the runway.

When and why did we ever become privy to every little tiny bit of thier costs? And each one passed down in a diffrent surcharge?
      Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Working...
      X