X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lazlo
    • Jun 2006

Enco: 10% ($150) plus free shipping

Dang, it's been awhile. I don't know if MSC/Enco are hurting, or if they're doing really well, but they've been incredibly stingy with the codes in the last two months:

Take 10% Off + Free UPS Shipping* on your entire order of $150 or more!

Use promo code: MPTEN for 10% off your entire order and use promo code: MPUPS for free UPS shipping* on all orders of $150 or more!

Hurry! Offer ends Friday, 5/20/11 at 11pm ET.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."
  • KEJR
    • Apr 2010

I just got that one too. Its too bad they don't do have a smaller min, but its something.

Comment

• Bill Pace
      • Jul 2005

Not only Enco -- I havent seen a 20% from HF in about 6-8 weeks, and consequently -- NO MORE LED FLASHLIGHTS!!
      If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

• Tim The Grim
        • Mar 2005

It's probably my fault with ENCO.

Last month I took advantage of a special "WEB PRICE" and a no exclusions 15% off deal that got me their 13x40 Geared Head Lathe with stands delivered to El Paso for $2823.00 .

I cant see how they made much profit on me with that deal.
        Illigitimi non Carborundum ?
        9X49 Birmingham Mill, Reid Model 2C Grinder, 13x40 ENCO GH Lathe, 6X18 Craftsman lathe, Sherline CNC mill, Eastwood TIG200 AC/DC and lots of stuff from 30+ years in the trade and 15.5 in refinery unit operations. Now retired. El Paso, TX

Comment

• 41mag
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill Pace
          Not only Enco -- I havent seen a 20% from HF in about 6-8 weeks, and consequently -- NO MORE LED FLASHLIGHTS!!
          I was in HF Monday and they handed me a 20% off coupon at the register good for next weekend only

Comment

• Arthur.Marks
            • Mar 2010

Yeah---don't know what you're talking about with HF. The current HSM has a 20% in there!

Comment

Working...
            X