PDA

View Full Version : The end of the world is nigh

jugs
05-21-2011, 03:01 AM
That it lad's & lasses you've got a few hrs to finish all those projects & get down the pub by 6 pm because - :confused:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-2254139.html (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-preacher-warns-end-of-the-world-is-nigh-21-may-around-6pm-to-be-precise-2254139.html)

Recent events, such as earthquakes in Japan, New Zealand and Haiti, are harbingers of impending doom, he says, as are changing social values. "All the stealing, and the lying, and the wickedness and the sexual perversion that is going on in society is telling us something," he says. "So too is the gay pride movement. It was sent by God as a sign of the end."

You'll need to make sure you don't go to heaven, as no welding or machining is allowed, the health & safety committee there wont allow sparks or flames (all those long robes & fluffy clouds). :eek:

My personal method will be - 'the stealing, and the lying, and the wickedness and particularly the sexual perversion' (all those sheep so little time) shame I haven't got time to join the gay pride movement :mad:

See you on the other side :D

Evan
05-21-2011, 03:28 AM
Is that local time or GMT? Daylight saving time or Standard? How much beer does it take to bring on the "rapture"?

The Artful Bodger
05-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Midnight Jerusalem time..

Jaakko Fagerlund
05-21-2011, 03:48 AM
Yet another day to laugh on those religious nuts :D

wierdscience
05-21-2011, 04:28 AM
They make as much sense as the global warming zealots and they're religion.

Maybe if they applied for some research grants the media would lend them credibility too:)

darryl
05-21-2011, 04:29 AM
It's the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fine-

rohart
05-21-2011, 04:34 AM
If it's going to end in as big a mess as they say it is, the meek are going to inherit a pile of crap.

jugs
05-21-2011, 04:35 AM
Is that local time or GMT? Daylight saving time or Standard? How much beer does it take to bring on the "rapture"?

Mr Camping predicts that the world will end at 6pm local time in whatever part of the globe you happen to be. He therefore plans to wake up in time to witness Armageddon strike New Zealand. He will then spend his day watching CNN coverage of it sweeping across the time-zones.

How much beer does it take to bring on the "rapture"?

Depends on the size of the cask & the strength of your truss. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/weight-lifting-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/weight.lifting-emoticon-430.html)

:D

john

:)

.RC.
05-21-2011, 04:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC6UrMTC73A&feature=related

The Artful Bodger
05-21-2011, 05:16 AM
Mr Camping predicts that the world will end at 6pm local time in whatever part of the globe you happen to be. He therefore plans to wake up in time to witness Armageddon strike New Zealand.

Bugger, I was busy and seem to have missed it.:(

jugs
05-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Bugger, I was busy and seem to have missed it.:(

Never mind, catch it next time.
I'm setting the alarm (hope it dosn't upset the sheep :D )

john

Dawai
05-21-2011, 06:42 AM
Ya know all the Jehovah's witnesses were on a mountaintop waiting in 1963?? I wonder what the "Preacher" said when the bus didn't come??

They had a airplane in a hangar, all fueled up and ready for Jesus to fly around in when he returns.. now.. why would a spiritual entity need a physical transportation device?? I suspect some sharp individual had a plane he needed to sell and talked real fast..

I rode my Harley yesterday, looked over some more of the tornado damage here.. I got me a POA yesterday afternoon when the wife got home.. I was ready.. this morning at daylight.. I made a full pan of biscuits, pot of coffee, some ham, eggs, and blueberry pancakes.. I guess I am ready today too.. bring it on... I'll be here rubbing my full belly smiling..

David..

1200rpm
05-21-2011, 07:36 AM
strange. if i recall correctly the Bible plainly states that "no man shall know" and yet somehow these "true believers" have it pinpointed.... :rolleyes:

SGW
05-21-2011, 07:47 AM
If being raptured means spending eternity with the likes of Harold Camping, I think I'll pass.

My great-great-grandfather was part of the Millerite fad of 1843. See http://www.ellenwhiteexposed.com/delusion/daysofc.htm
William Miller predicted the end of the world on March 20, 1843. When that didn't quite happen, he generalized it to "sometime in 1843-1844," but by that time the frenzy was dissipating.

I wonder what rationale Harold Camping will come up with to explain his failed prediction.

Ken_Shea
05-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Well, a sobering thought is that 108 people die every minute world wide,the world ends for them despite the hour, day, minute, second or prophecy.

Tic-Tock-Tic-Tock

Dawai
05-21-2011, 09:04 AM
I was thinking.. Revelations clearly stated the earth had a finite time once the "anti-christ" was named..

Has he yet? Ohh yeah, Europe called Obama the new Messiah.. Of course the Muslim Anti-Christ has a great description, a redhaired man with a thick neck, one eye he can hardly see out of... (izz dat yu Arnold Swartznegger??)

An then...??? I've had me a good run, today, tomorrow, All the people who bet that I'd not live to see 18.. have died..

1-800miner
05-21-2011, 09:14 AM
How does that old song go?
Whiskey,rye whiskey
If a tree don't fall on me,
I'll live til I die.:rolleyes:

Evan
05-21-2011, 09:23 AM
It's been a while since I read The Revelations of St. John the Divine. I seem to recall that the descriptions of the calamities to be visited on the world are very very specific. Therein lies the problem. Based on a loose interpretation of the specified events we have already met the criteria. Perhaps the thousand years has already begun.

Of course that makes the inbuilt assumption that all the other beliefs have it wrong.

jugs
05-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Is this a sign - a portence of doom ??? :eek:

This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays.

fri = 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

sat = 2, 9, 16, 23, 30

sun = 3, 10, 17, 24, 31

Add all the numbers, x 15 / 3600 (number secs/hr) = 1

that proves that it's the end of the world for everyone sometime.

john

Evan
05-21-2011, 09:50 AM
The proper way to add them is via fadic addition.

So,

18152229 reduces to 3

29162330 reduces to 8

310172431 reduces to 4

That only makes 384. We aren't there yet....

Black_Moons
05-21-2011, 09:54 AM
I need to open my rapture loan company.

"No intrest loans untill the next date of prophesied rapture! Buy now! repay only if you don't die!*"

*Not dying during the next phophesied rapture is highly unlikey as all phophesied religious events are 99.99%** accuarate. In case of sudden non-death during rapture, Intrest rates will be 39.99%***

** 75% of religious statistics are made up on the spot, and may not be 100% accurate.

*** Intrest rates not made up on the spot and will not be adjustable, Except in an upward direction as laws permit.

vpt
What happened last night?

jugs
It's been a while since I read The Revelations of St. John the Divine. I seem to recall that the descriptions of the calamities to be visited on the world are very very specific. Therein lies the problem. Based on a loose interpretation of the specified events we have already met the criteria. Perhaps the thousand years has already begun.

Of course that makes the inbuilt assumption that all the other beliefs have it wrong.

Hey Evan, don't try bringing sense or logic into religion :eek:

you have to have faith brother, faith in what your religious leaders tell you to believe, eg; flat earth, earth is pivotal point of universe, end of world....... all proved by the BOOK :rolleyes:

john

lazlo
05-21-2011, 09:57 AM
They make as much sense as the global warming zealots and they're religion.

Maybe if they applied for some research grants the media would lend them credibility too:)

Or, they could work for Exxon and write non-scientific papers debunking global warming and be a paid "technical expert" on Fox ;)

Don't we need a great battle in the plains of Israel, to trigger the Apocalypse? Can we get that going by 6 PM? :D

38_Cal
05-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Meshuggina goyim!

David

jugs
05-21-2011, 10:06 AM
The proper way to add them is via fadic addition.

So,

18152229 reduces to 3

29162330 reduces to 8

310172431 reduces to 4

That only makes 384. We aren't there yet....

you forgot 3x5 = 15 ... 384/15 =25.6

so we're all going to die on June 25th http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-scared004.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

john

jack3140
05-21-2011, 10:29 AM
lucky for us BS makes the grass grow green great for tomatoes too lol happy dooms day to all !:)

A.K. Boomer
05-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Yeah im sure that old man is real embarrassed about right now - rolling around in all his tens of million's :rolleyes:

one certainly can understand the twisted reasoning behind a dirtbags greed -- but what about all his "followers"? people totally committed to "spreading the word" and even donating and going into debt over it while doing it???

There's no other way to look at it except to realize that some people are sooooo fuquing miserable in there existence that they actually want the world to end ----- sad thing is - is that they actually might have a chance at getting their wish soon - but as far as being able to predict it? good luck with that one.... what a bunch of hillbillies...

KIMFAB
05-21-2011, 10:49 AM
What? The world didn't end over there?

We are quite done here. It will probably take a bit of getting used to but it's all over here.

I go outside and all I see is sand. Oops I forgot, I live in the desert.

johnnyd
05-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Well....If all of the "enlightened" have been "taken up", I guess that I need to associate with a better class of people.:p It seems like all my friends are still here!:D

Carld
05-21-2011, 11:15 AM
The Rupture of the Rapture leaves no delight but a little insight may happen tonight.

If all the goodies are taken and gone, then all remaining can be shot with impunity. Target practice anyone?

Well, tonight I will be watching the NASCAR shootout with my retired NASCAR driver friend and after that, if it's not raining, I will be setting by my pit fire enjoying an adult beverage or two or three.

BTW, I plan on being here Sunday regardless of which side I am on.

Video Man
05-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Looks like they read the wrong scripture again. Should have studied the Book of Roflmao, wherein it is written: "Behold the nincompoops, for they are gullible and believeth in bull-dung; surely the words of Letterman and Leno shall follow them all the days of their lives, and they shall dwell in the house of Doonesbury forever. And the generations shall call them boogers, and the damnation of noogies and wedgies shall be theirs, yea, even as it was in junior high." Amen.:p

wawoodman
05-21-2011, 12:12 PM
If any of you guys get sucked up by the rapture, can I have your mill?

lakeside53
05-21-2011, 12:14 PM
You guys have it all wrong! The RAPTURE just happened.... unfortuntely apart from the dog that vanished nobody qualified, so everything looks normal...

SGW
05-21-2011, 12:33 PM
I doubt that any of the True Believers will believe the Rapture happened and they weren't chosen, though it makes perfect sense to me....

John Stevenson
05-21-2011, 01:40 PM
The rapture musta happened because I didn't have to re-tram that POS Bridgeport head today.

First time since the last arm- e- geddon.

rode2rouen
05-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Well, I guess I'll have to mow the lawn. :rolleyes:

Rex

jugs
05-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Well at 6pm the sky darkened & there was a mighty rushing of wind with a painful burning (last nights curry ) I thought we must have been transfered to a parallell universe :confused:

I supose now I'll have to go and appologise to all the sheep

It must be god moving in mysterious ways :D

Seems the wa%k&*s have moved the goalposts SEE THIS (http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/) to October 21

so we've got 5 more months of -
'the stealing, and the lying, and the wickedness and particularly the sexual perversion' & now we have got time to join the gay pride movement as well

Praise the lord http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy110.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

john

Arcane
05-21-2011, 02:34 PM
..............Of course the Muslim Anti-Christ has a great description, a redhaired man with a thick neck, one eye he can hardly see out of................

Popeye is the Anti-Christ? Who knew?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/Arcane/Avatars/real-life-popeye-untooned.jpg?t=1306000883

Looks like he is pi**ed that he was ready for Armageddon over 50 years ago and it didn't happen! :D

You guys have it all wrong! The RAPTURE just happened.... unfortuntely apart from the dog that vanished nobody qualified, so everything looks normal...

Speaking of dogs...since some people believe that pets are not allowed into heaven, several people have taken it upon themselves to sell them insurance guaranteeing that they will look after their pets when the owners have floated off to Heaven!

Just Google "Rapture insurance for pets". :D

mike os
05-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Did I miss something?...... oh maybe not:rolleyes:

Dawai
05-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Other Ahadeeth regarding Dajjal inform us that: He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.
The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.
Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.
He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.
Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."
There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.
The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.
He will have a wheatish complexion.
He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.
Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.
He will then lay claim to Divinity.
He will perform unusual feats.
He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.
He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.
During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.
The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.
He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi (http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/imam.html) will be stationed.
Finally Isa (A.S.) (http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/masih.html) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).
by Mohammed Ali Ibn Zubair Ali

Kinda favors Popeye?? Or perhaps Arnold after he loses a eye in divorce court?

Mcgyver
05-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Just Google "Rapture insurance for pets". :D

I did, just incredible....

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each
Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.

It's like something you'd see in the Onion. Something wrong with taking advantage of people who arguably aren't all there in the first place, like scams directed toward the elderly. I suppose they'd argue there's value in it, like most religious reasons for taking money they're claim would be they're selling peace of mind......now if they offered a money back guarantee ......

Evan
05-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Apocalypse myths are as old as religion itself. They exist in every culture in recorded history. The word "Apocalypse" is from ancient Greek and means "Revelation".

The ancient Egyptians believed and described an apocalypse as did the Norse, Mayans, Jews, Indians and the Australian Aborigines. Even Tibetan Buddhists believe in an Apocalypse. BTW, in a truly remarkable coincidence, time is measured by Buddhism in units called "Kalpas". From ancient times that is considered to be equal to 4,320,000 years. The remarkable part is that is the same as the current scientific estimates of the age of the Earth.

loose nut
05-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Well, a sobering thought is that 108 people die every minute world wide,the world ends for them despite the hour, day, minute, second or prophecy.

Tic-Tock-Tic-Tock

Well, at the rate the planet is being drowned in exess people we will have to up that by a factor of 10 just to keep ahead of it.

mklotz
05-21-2011, 05:08 PM
BTW, in a truly remarkable coincidence, time is measured by Buddhism in units called "Kalpas". From ancient times that is considered to be equal to 4,320,000 years. The remarkable part is that is the same as the current scientific estimates of the age of the Earth.

Kind of remarkable, Evan, when you consider that the extinction of the dinosaurs is dated to 65 million years ago. Did you mean to write 4.3 *billion* years which is close to the estimated 4.5 billion year age of the earth?

wierdscience
05-21-2011, 05:34 PM
BTW, in a truly remarkable coincidence, time is measured by Buddhism in units called "Kalpas". From ancient times that is considered to be equal to 4,320,000 years. The remarkable part is that is the same as the current scientific estimates of the age of the Earth.

Kind of remarkable, Evan, when you consider that the extinction of the dinosaurs is dated to 65 million years ago. Did you mean to write 4.3 *billion* years which is close to the estimated 4.5 billion year age of the earth?

Shouldn't that be 4,320,000,000 then?

Meanwhile,back in Iran-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/wierdscience/brender-iran-turbans.png

MrSleepy
05-21-2011, 05:44 PM
This could be the time to birth a new religion..

The Millerites seem to have gained strength... after a shaky start.

Rob

wierdscience
05-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Or, they could work for Exxon and write non-scientific papers debunking global warming and be a paid "technical expert" on Fox ;)

Debunking papers written by scientists who fabricated data from whole cloth per the CRU e-mail scandal,the horse is well out the barn,everyone knows it's BS including those that profit from AGW hysteria:rolleyes:

Don't we need a great battle in the plains of Israel, to trigger the Apocalypse? Can we get that going by 6 PM? :D

Nah,The battle of Megiddo happens after the rapture.Course Obambi did just suggest Israel return to it's 67' borders and give up it's capitol city so anything can happen now.:rolleyes:

Astronowanabe
05-21-2011, 06:01 PM
If you have any old set of shoes & cloths laying about you may as well go lay them about in some public place ... arranged although they were but recently inhabited ... might give someone palpitations to think they missed the bus.

Mcgyver
05-21-2011, 06:02 PM

probably a bport, they should be using horizontals

jugs
05-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Harold Camping will probably use this (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43121772)to claim he's right.

now if he can only get a few more hundred to pop it would be worth watching :D

john

jugs
05-21-2011, 06:16 PM
This could be the time to birth a new religion..

Rob

Send your tithes & donations to me & I will lead you to the promised land... honest.

john

gwilson
05-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Saw on the news that some poor 60 year old spent his entire life savings to have brochures about the rapture made up. Incredible what people will do.

I hope now that people will stop giving $120 million dollars to that preacher.

sasquatch
05-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Hard to believe the amount of morons there are out there who fall for this BS!!

Just goes to show ya how easy it is to sell useless crap to people making them think they need that.

Somebody must be cloning these morons as they seem to be increasing!!!

Arcane
05-21-2011, 08:34 PM
If you have any old set of shoes & cloths laying about you may as well go lay them about in some public place ... arranged although they were but recently inhabited ... might give someone palpitations to think they missed the bus.

That would be better than crop circles! Maybe toss in a bible and a couple of Rapture pamphlets for good effect....:D

Evan
05-21-2011, 08:38 PM

Oops, yes. Billion with a B. hey, what's three orders of magnitude between friends? Where have you been Marv? You haven't posted in a long time. BTW, 1000 Kalpas = 1 year of Brahma so it still has a special significance. Strangely, the word Kalpa is Sanskrit and in that language it can refer to a measurement of time in the cosmic cycles of creation and dissolution of the universe.

darryl
05-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Sir John, you have opened my eyes. For a long time I thought that there was no humor in the eastern world, but now I realize they had their own magazine to rival our north american one. Arm-E-Geddon- Alfred-E-Neuman. Finally I put two and two together . Finally, my work here is done- I'm ready to go (back down to the shop, that is)

Dawai
05-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Tom C:...... No extra clothes..

But while I worked for the CITY utilities for a while, we had this guy who would sleep in the john stall.. I took rubber boots, and pants left in the gym... arranged them the pants over the boots in each stall... he came in and asked which Line crew was in the bathroom, said he had to really go....
I laughed till I had pains in my side.. seeing him pace, since his sleeping place was unavailable..

Another time, we glued his work boots to the floor with contact cement.. He tore his boots and wanted us to replace them... the stink of the airplane like glue was heavy in the small room for a week.. wonder he didn't complain to workmens comp for headaches..

Same guy? spent 12 hours in a port-a-potty on a 100 degree day.. the potty was full and needed pumping.. they bypassed it cause it was locked up that day..

Some of us dumbasses had to work for a living.. to carry the ones that would not.

I'm really kinda disappointed the apocalypse didn't come today. Thou I did enjoy seeing my wife give the dog a drink from the garden hose as she watered the tomato plants.. Just like a big kid.. He stood there looking at her.. till she got the idea what he wanted.

JoeLee
05-21-2011, 10:18 PM
As long as all the politicians are the first to go I'm cool with it. Then we can stop it.

JL.........................

hornluv
05-21-2011, 10:29 PM
I have a prediction that I can guarantee. There are going to be a LOT of babies born in mid to late February of 2012 from all the last minute rolls in the hay :D

gwilson
05-21-2011, 10:58 PM
I've heard that some people even quit their jobs to prepare for the rapture. Bet they won't get them back,either. It's just so crazy what some people will do. And,there are ones who take full advantage of them,too.

saltmine
05-22-2011, 12:29 AM
The Rapture must have happened while I was sleeping. And, I think God took the wrong ones....All day today, it's been unusually quiet, no loud stereos driving by, and people seem a bit nicer today.

planeman
05-22-2011, 09:03 AM
This is to let everyone know that apocalypse thing came for me yesterday.

That damn preacher was right! And speaking of damn, it is hot as hell here. Some of us are trying to find an air conditioner and some ice water but so far no success. I feel somewhat at home though as I have run into many of my old friends. And there must be a political convention close by as I see so many politicians and here and there are members of the press that I recognize. If something could be done about the heat and all of the fire, and we could get some cold beer, it would be fairly comfortable.

Well, I see a fellow coming that always gives us a devil of a time and I want to avoid him. I'll get back to you shortly.

Planeman

Carld
05-22-2011, 09:20 AM
:eek: I'm here, I'm here, oh dear, I'm still here. Oh well, I'll get over it, some day.;)

tdmidget
05-22-2011, 09:50 AM
And speaking of damn, it is hot as hell here.

Planeman

That tells us a lot. Are you working under cover or can you tell us where the hell "here" is?

Dawai
05-22-2011, 10:09 AM
http://www.howcast.com/videos/459414-How-to-Survive-2012-End-of-the-World

We be having fun and enjoyin life in Gawgia...

A.K. Boomer
05-22-2011, 10:46 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/Arcane/Avatars/real-life-popeye-untooned.jpg?t=1306000883

Looks like he is pi**ed that he was ready for Armageddon over 50 years ago and it didn't happen! :D

never thought id be an advocate for botox injections but every once in awhile you have to make exceptions... :eek:

Speaking of dogs...since some people believe that pets are not allowed into heaven, several people have taken it upon themselves to sell them insurance guaranteeing that they will look after their pets when the owners have floated off to Heaven!
that's only for bad dogs - good dogs go to heaven - that's whut grandma always told me...
[/QUOTE]

Guido
05-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Did they ever raise the money to bail out the Tulsa dude, what said he wuz gonna be raptured if his people failed him?

Understand he raptured off to Newport Beach, CA., which I guess is as good a place to go, if you can afford it.

--G

Evan
05-22-2011, 01:38 PM
"INFERNO", by Larry Niven and Gerry Pournelle

It's Hellish good reading....:eek:

http://ixian.ca/pics8/inferno.jpg

wheeltapper
05-22-2011, 02:17 PM
An excellent book, I've lost count of how many times I've read that.
same goes for all Larry Nivens books, Ringworld is amazing.

Roy

jugs
05-22-2011, 06:34 PM

Speaking of dogs...quote]

[quote] A.K. Boomer
never thought id be an advocate for botox injections but every once in awhile you have to make exceptions...

Will you ba$$%s stop making fun of Mrs jugs :mad:

That photo was taken 25 yrs ago on honeymoon - she doesn't look as sexy & beguiling these days :(

john

sasquatch
05-22-2011, 07:05 PM
:D Jugs, she just needs to let her hair grow a bit,, but she still is pretty "HOT" looking!!!:rolleyes:

(Can,t imagine how lucky you must feel waking up with her in the morning humming as she pours you a fresh coffee!):D

jugs
05-23-2011, 02:56 AM
Jugs, she just needs to let her hair grow a bit,, but she still is pretty "HOT" looking!!!

(Can,t imagine how lucky you must feel waking up with her in the morning humming as she pours you a fresh coffee!)

She did - From the neck down she's like a woolly mammoth.

I feel 'HOT' as she pours it over my head, it's part of breakfast in the bed.

As for humming (only in hot weather) she is very fastidious & bathes once a year whether she needs to or not.

I'm really disappointed I missed out on the 'rapture', the neighbors have disappeared (said they were going on holiday...& it would be heavenly), I'd been looking forward to a kinky celetial gay experiance with dead people -

('Taken unto the boosom of Jeus'. 'made them white in the blood of the Lamb.' . 'and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air'.)

I have a different kind of rapture to look forward too, the wifes mother is coming to stay.... & she likes a 3 some, as she's a 300lb all in wrestler it maybe a rupture... again.

john