PDA

View Full Version : Justice shed, Onion News network. OT. Funny

Dawai
06-12-2011, 09:07 AM
http://www.hulu.com/watch/219723/onion-news-network-shelby-cross-instructs-viewers-to-build-justice-shed

Okay, it's a funny... but until everyone, communities, police, home owners work together there will be no crime reform. As you get older, you become more of a victim.

(flash edit. new link. for all my canuck buddies)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33FV6TaMto0

Black_Moons
06-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Very, Very disappointing: "Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States"

Hate Hulu.

Please, if your gonna post videos from onion news (Fake news site), At least post a url to them that the rest of the friggen world can see. Im pertty sure they usally host thier own videos, Or put them up on youtube or something. Nobody really uses hulu except for copyright content. Especialy considering nobody outside the USA can use the damn thing.

Dawai
06-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Dang BM: are ya blaming me for the communistic regime that will not allow freedom of the internet in your country? My fault, I am sorry... but.. alas.. My country has more problems than fishes in the ocean these days..

(Let's bomb Canada now).. we can win that war..

Psst... it's a funny.. search out.. justice shed, onion news, it'll come up with hundreds of ip number stealing cons.. (better you than me, I got mine)

If you Canucks had been marrying your cousins fer the last two hundred years like us southern people.. ya would not have these issues.. Internet? whatdda bother, did you see cuz at the family picnic??

Black_Moons
06-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Uh, Its not my country thats blocking hulu.

Its Hulu blocking every country except the US, Mainly due to sue crazed US lawyers. Go figure.

Dawai
06-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Dang BM: are you blaming me for the communistic regime that we USA people put into Power in washington that blocks OUR internet broadcasts from my buddies in the land of great fishing and hunting? I'm going to file a protest at www.whitehouse.gov to that other mutt here in the USA.. (other than me).

In Gawgia, we are only allowed to vote for the ones on the ballot, any "write in vote" only accounts for a "protest vote" and does not mean anything.. meaning the people in power pick the next people in power.. And it only gets worse..

Here in the south, we cling to our guns and god.. (and our cousins)

TGTool
06-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Yeah, that is is pretty funny. Don't think you folks down in Georgia have got the corner on justice. Here in Oklahoma we know how to do it too - we've got a drug store owner who knows how to clean up. As soon as the guvnor pardons him we're going to send him out to take down all those teenagers that even THINK about robbery. In fact, he might as well do the next bunch before they can even think about it. There's improvement for you. ;)

lazlo
06-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Its Hulu blocking every country except the US, Mainly due to sue crazed US lawyers. Go figure.

It's not crazed US lawyers -- Hulu only negotiated distribution rights with the major networks for the US. They don't have enough capital to negotiate world-wide distribution rights.

But if you're a birther, you can blame it on Obama :)

wierdscience
06-12-2011, 01:59 PM
It's not crazed US lawyers -- Hulu only negotiated distribution rights with the major networks for the US. They don't have enough capital to negotiate world-wide distribution rights.

But if you're a birther, you can blame it on Obama :)

Obama's mama bought his birth certificate fair and sqaure:D

Besides we have plentyto blame him for.:)

lazlo
06-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Besides we have plentyto blame him for.:)

That's true, but Hulu not being allowed to broadcast outside the US isn't one of them :D

jugs
06-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Very, Very disappointing: "Sorry, currently our video library can only be watched from within the United States"

Hate Hulu.

Please, if your gonna post videos from onion news (Fake news site), At least post a url to them that the rest of the friggen world can see. Im pertty sure they usally host thier own videos, Or put them up on youtube or something. Nobody really uses hulu except for copyright content. Especialy considering nobody outside the USA can use the damn thing.

Here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33FV6TaMto0)

Looks like they could all do with a few weeks starvation diet :eek:

john
:)

tyrone shewlaces
06-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Old news.

I've been doing that for years. Sure you make the occasional mistake and punish an innocent, but they are eventually released back into their own safer community.

I'm just taking a queue from our own federal govermint. It's obviously just fine and legal for innocent citizens to live in fear as long as the guilty live in fearer fear.

wierdscience
06-12-2011, 02:59 PM
That's true, but Hulu not being allowed to broadcast outside the US isn't one of them :D

Well not yet it isn't,but given enough time and........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/wierdscience/bits-obamadinnner-custom2.jpg

Dawai
06-12-2011, 03:05 PM
With the approach of summer, it is not a bad idea to know what the local curfew laws look like, especially in regards to minors and public property or parks. This is, by no means, a complete list and, please, do not take it as legal advice. This is just a few of the most common ones as published by the Times Free Press.
General City Curfew for Minors (Sec. 25-2)
Minors under the age of 16 can not be on public property from 11pm to 6am. The exceptions are

If the minor is on an emergency errand directed by a parent or legal guardian.
If the minor is returning home from a school, entertainment or recreational activity.
If the minor is returning home from lawful employment.
If the minor is attending or traveling to or from an event involving First Amendment Rights. Park Curfew (Sec. 26-19)
No one is allowed in city public parks after 10:30pm unless attending a scheduled event and is supervised by a park director or designated employee of such department.
Coolidge Park Curfew (Sec 26-18)
No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the park between 6pm and 6am unless supervised by a guardian over 21. It is also against the law for anyone with custody of a minor to allow the minor to be in the park after curfew.
For additional information contact the City Police Department (http://www.chattanooga.gov/)at 423-425-3580 or Chattanooga Parks and Recreation (http://www.chattanooga.gov/30_108.htm) at 423-643-6886.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting “This is Chattanooga”. This website is where you can read up on all the fun and interesting things to do in Chattanooga. Feel free to comment or tell your story about Chattanooga.

Well... there is ways to restrict criminals from bothering citizens.. HOW to enforce them tho??

Black_Moons
06-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Nice.. But I don't have a spare shed. Id have to strap em to the mill.

"Do you expect me to talk?" "No bond, I expect you to die!" *turns on the mill with a large face mill on it*