PDA

View Full Version : Digital CNC Workshop

doctor demo
06-26-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm posting this in the general forum so that more members who might be interested, start thinking about attending next Year.

First of all, a big Thank You to George and the hard working people at V P that started this and made it happen.
Second, but not with any less importance or appreciation a big Thanks to All the Vendors and Volunteers.

Last but by no means least the WCC campus is a wonderfully modern facility with a very helpful and knowledgeable staff that made it a pleasure to be there.

Steve

Stepside
06-26-2011, 05:23 PM
I had a great time and learned a bunch. Maybe next year they could put our "forum name" on our name tags as well as our real names. I have already started to lobby for attending next year. Today is being used to get over the time difference between Ann Arbor and Seattle.

Thank you George, Roland and anyone else involved in putting on the show.

Pete

Weston Bye
06-26-2011, 09:17 PM
As I live relatively nearby, (60 mile drive, I went home every night) I dragged in some of my article project machinery to exhibit and demonstrate. The week was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable vacations I've experienced. I truly enjoyed talking with everyone I encountered there.

I have exhibited at NAMES, and that is exciting, but hectic. This is more leisurely, and there was time to discuss CNC at length as well as trade war stories and comment on clocks, guns, bulldozers, tractors, bosses - noble and clueless, and life in general. I even heard a pretty good story about a sh!t-eating Roomba.

I have already reserved vacation for next year.

DFMiller
06-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Yes this year was great. The new venue made the whole event seem more relaxed. George and company did a great job. It good to see some of the west coasters made it home.

It was great to meet you Steve and Pete. And Weston and George it's always a pleasure to chat.

It my turn to head home tomorrow on my direct flight, with stops in Winterpeg and Calgary. LOL
Dave