PDA

View Full Version : Love or hate Harbor freight. 25% off is good.

JRouche
07-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Not a bad coupon. Print it up. JR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/Jrouche/HSM/7-4.jpg

Randy
07-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Thanks, JR. I've been waiting for months for a good price reduction on their tool grinder. This did it for me. You saved me $44.

flylo
07-05-2011, 01:23 AM
I went on line got a set of micro torches #95671 reg $130 I think, inside track sale $79-25%=$59. I've been wanting a set of these. 1/2 price is good but FREE is my favorite 4 letter word. Also bought a new HF 18" cutting torch today on ebay for $11.01, must be torch day. I love their closeouts. Anyone need 60-2"x50' rolls of emery cloth or 10 61/2HP Honda clone engines, or 50 rolls SS safety wire? LOL. Thanks:D

rakort
07-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks, JR. I've been waiting for months for a good price reduction on their tool grinder. This did it for me. You saved me $44.

Let us know how you like their tool grinder. I have been eying that one too......look at it everytime I am there....one time it will go home with me maybe. Would love to her your review though.

This 25% off I got a 2.5HP 10" tile / brick saw with sliding table for $190. Down from the $300 original price....it was on sale plus the coupon. Compare that to a ****ty 7" table saw looking thing at Menards for $150. I got 10 times the saw for $40.

JRouche
07-05-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm four minutes away from a large distribution site for HF so I went over and picked this log splitter up for 314 (+7.25%tax). Not a bad small splitter.... JR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/Jrouche/HSM/ls.jpg

Alistair Hosie
07-05-2011, 03:51 PM
I was going to buy one of those log splitters despite the fact we have gas central heating but I heard my sister can split those little logs between her ample knees,all she has to do is think of me.:D Alistair

Highpower
07-05-2011, 03:58 PM
HA! You came up with that at just the right time JR. :)

I've been trying to locate the water main shut-off valve outside the house. I called the water company and asked for info - total waste of time. I called the local "one call" line for locating utilities in my yard and got good markings in the yard from the electric, gas, and phone companies. Water company marked the MAIN only, near the street.
I have a good idea of where the water line runs, but it would take a long time to cover my yard poking a rod in the ground trying to find the buried cover plate. A call to a local plumber tells me anywhere from $300 UP to find it! :mad:

So I ran down to the local HF and picked up their $50 metal detector for $33.71 instead. (THANKS!) It really isn't any good for finding "treasure" I suppose, since it beeps at anything and everything metal - but it found the down tube and cover inside of 10 minutes. Can't complain about that! :D