PDA

View Full Version : FREE 10% Discount coupons any time you need them.

gary350
07-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Next time you need to buy something from Lowe's or need a Rental Car or U-Haul truck or vacation Go to the post office and ask for a change of address form. Inside the envelope you will find the following coupons all are 10% discount.

Lowe's 10% off your next purchase.

Best Buy 10% off your next purchase.

Avis 10% off your next purchase.

U-Haul 10% off your next purchase.

Motels 10% off your next purchase.

There are move coupons these are the ones I remember.

I have been remodeling my work shop and I keep needing lumber, electrical wiring, screws, paint, caulking, insulation, etc. I don't have a crystal ball so I don't know what else I need until the time comes that I need it so I stop at the post office to get another change of address form on my way to Lowe's to buy more lumber and supplies.

Today I needed another sheet of plywood, 12 Fluorescent 4' light fixtures, 1 case of Fluorescent light bulbs, ceiling hangers, romex connectors, wire, plugs, 1 box 2" sheet rock screws, several 1x4 boards and other items. I stopped at the post office and picked up another address change form to get another 10% off coupon before buying my stuff. $320 minus 10% = $288. I another saved $32.

Coupons all expire in about 4 months.

lakeside53
07-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Neat tip! Around here I'd have to balance that with standing in line at the PO.. :rolleyes:

flylo
07-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Another good place is fatwallet.com. :D