PDA

View Full Version : OT, New money deal!

radkins
09-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey I just got an E-mail for a really great sca....err deal on how to make some big money! This outfit is offering me 1,000,000 Iraqi Dinar for ONLY $1200 US and it is SURE to "Revalue" at around $3 per Dinar as soon as this weekend, this means I can send these guys "only" $1200 US today and resell it as soon as next week for $3,000,00 US! :eek: WOW, what a great deal, I roll a little over a thousand bucks into three million in a week or so! Anybody else want in on this sca...err deal while there is still time? They said to hurry as they have only a limited number of Dinar and it is selling fast since the Iraqis are saying they will revalue their money in a few days. :rolleyes:

Let's see now a new South Bend lathe and a new mill, a new air compressor and a new shop to put it all in, heck I think maybe I will buy 2,000,000 and then I will really make some big money! :D

Willy
09-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Sounds great...hey you can count me in.

Can you please put $5,000 in for me too please since I haven't yet been contacted personally?

Don't worry, the check is in the mail.:D

Scottike
09-26-2011, 12:21 PM
I'd like a piece of that action too! It'll help make up for my losses in some real estate I bought in south Florida and Louisana, and that bridge I invested in, in Brooklyn.

Black_Moons
09-26-2011, 12:32 PM
Id get into it too, but apparently my scotiabank account has been frozen (Not that I had one..), according to the helpful e-mail sent from me@localhost.com