PDA

View Full Version : Tptool4less/precision machinist tools 4 less

coalsmok
11-27-2011, 11:49 AM
Has anyone on here done any buisness with the above person on ebay? All of the photos on their store is overlaid with the shars name. Are they one and the same or just stealing pics.:confused:

PixMan
11-27-2011, 12:25 PM
Post a link to the Ebay seller's item you are asking about.

Shars sells on Ebay as "Discount Machine", and all of their photos have that Shars logo watermarked onto them.

Tools4Cheap.net is a different seller, and his Ebay seller name is tools4cheap. They are definitely NOT the same, and Jeff @ Tools4Cheap does NOT use Shars' photos to sell his stuff. He's a very reputable seller from his own website and on Ebay.

coalsmok
11-27-2011, 02:20 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/PRECISION-MACHINIST-TOOLS-4LESS?_trksid=p4340.l2563

The above link is to the store of the seller I am asking about. If this is not SHARS then they need to know that someone is using their photos.

PixMan
11-27-2011, 04:24 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/PRECISION-MACHINIST-TOOLS-4LESS?_trksid=p4340.l2563

The above link is to the store of the seller I am asking about. If this is not SHARS then they need to know that someone is using their photos.

You got that right! I would shoot that link over to Shars via their website and ask if they have started yet another Ebay seller account. Discount Machine is their main one, maybe this is another?

v860rich
11-27-2011, 05:51 PM
This outfit is in PA, Shars is out of Ill.
They're probably just reselling stuff they buy from Shars.

THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

tlfamm
11-27-2011, 07:54 PM
--snip--
Tools4Cheap.net is a different seller, and his Ebay seller name is tools4cheap. They are definitely NOT the same, and Jeff @ Tools4Cheap does NOT use Shars' photos to sell his stuff. He's a very reputable seller from his own website and on Ebay.

Second that; despite the cheesy website name, Jeff is indeed reputable and easy to do business with.

PixMan
11-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Jeff also orders his Chinese import stuff from a completely different and BETTER supplier than Shars or CDCO. I had bought tools from each of the three at one time or another, and Jeff @ Tools4Cheap.net definitely has all my business now for every reason there is.

1. Nicer guy is hard to find
2. English as a primary (only?) language
3. Higher quality tools for tiny bit more or sometimes even or less money
4. Ships FAST
5. Never charges credit card until the items ship

Should I go on?

coalsmok
11-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the info. I have emailed the link above to SHARS to see what they say. I now know who to spend my money with for further tooling.