PDA

View Full Version : Can't Register on HMEM

jcon
12-12-2011, 09:27 AM
I learned about HMEMís from a post on HSM bb and tried to register with no success. I tried with jcon for a user name and jamesmconnell@bellsouth.net. I got a message saying ďan activation email has successfully been sentĒ, but I did not get one. . I went back later they said jcon was taken, so I tried jconnell with sane email, got the same message. I may have used two different passwords. I have tried several times sense and get a message ďA new activation email has successfully been sentĒ. I get nothing, what am I doing wrong? .

Jim Connell, DeLand FL.
Daytona Beach is near us.

You havenít begun learn until to learn until you learn how little you know.

Tel
12-12-2011, 12:55 PM
hmmmmm ..... 'jcon' is certainly in use, 'jconell' isn't, and a search for jamesmconnell@bellsouth.net throws up nothing! The activation email should be pretty well instant - are you sure it's not hung up in your junk mail folder?

jcon
12-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the reply Tel. I check my spam folder regular, and when I first tried to registe, HMEM suggested to do so. I thought that the email would pretty much instant also. But in the week I have been trying I have received nothing.

Thanks again Tel

Jim

Tel
12-12-2011, 01:27 PM
:( OK, leave it with me - I'll see what I can find out.

Tel
12-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Righty ho - you have been located and manually activated - should be able to just log in now.