PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Fever 2012

Errol Groff
01-16-2012, 09:03 PM
I spent most of the day working on photos I took over the weekend at the show. The page will (should) be done tomorrow but if you are desperate to see photos I have the slide show up.

http://neme-s.org/Cabin_Fever_2012/Cabin_Fever_2012.html

Be prepared to spend some time as there are about 425 photos in the slide show! Good thing electrons are lots cheaper than film.

So, the page might be done tomorrow and the video added later in the week.

sasquatch
01-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Errol, a special thanks for your'e efforts to post this for those of us that could not attend!!
MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

gwilson
01-16-2012, 09:35 PM
Blast it!!! I wanted to see the Dusenberg car,but did not find it.

Pherdie
01-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Again, Errol, thanks for taking the time and effort to offer a glimpse of the show to those that can't attend.

sandiapaul
01-17-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the pics...I didn't see the Duesie either!

justanengineer
01-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Many thanks Errol.

Luckily for me I saw the Duesenberg previously. :D My salivary glands are still working overtime bc of it.

Errol Groff
01-17-2012, 01:24 PM
A page with photos from Friday, 13 January is posted.

http://neme-s.org/Cabin_Fever_2012/cabin_fever_2012.htm

Because there are so many pictures I am splitting the show posting into three pages so they will load reasonably for folks with non high speed connections. The video will be along later in the week. Check back on the NEMES main page for continued postings.

Thaks for the words of appreciation. They are nuch apprecited and keep me going on this project.

George Bulliss
01-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Thanks Errol for taking the time to share your photos. Even though I was there, my time away from the booth was severely limited and I really didn’t have a chance to see anything. I had big plans of taking a lot of pictures but only was able to get some of Doug Kelley’s Bruce Macbeth engine, which I started modeling last week.

George

DFMiller
01-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Errol,
Thank you for taking the great pictures and sharing them with us.
Its a long trip from the West Coast to see that show. Hopefully some year I will make it.
Dave

logic
01-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Hi Errol, just another person that really appreciates your time and effort to take and share these photos with us. One year, I hope to be able to make it to the show as I would love to be there in person but the photos is the next best thing.

Thanks, Patrick