PDA

View Full Version : O.T. My New Novel is out

garyphansen
02-03-2012, 04:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/garyphansen/lostatcover.jpg

Lost at Starvation Lake is out on Amazon.com for the Kindle and listed for only $.99. The paper pack will take a few more weeks.

Note to my UK friends: I could really use some UK Amazon reviews.
Gary P. Hansen

flylo
02-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Just bought it,now how do I get my signed copy?

Alistair Hosie
02-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Well done I am proud of you .Qusetion starvation lake what is that? it seems a strange name for a lake :DAlistair

flylo
02-03-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm building a float plane but my floats are amfib tailtraggers w/elect gear. 2 place Experemental Tcraft with twin 40 gal wing tanks & a fresh 160HP Lyc O-320 B2B. As soon as the shop's done!

garyphansen
02-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Alistair: It is a remote lake in northern Canada, likely named for poor fishing. This is the second book in the series. The first one is Survival at Starvation Lake. Last spring I was told that one had made it to the top selling 3% of all books. that is not as good as it sounds. If you read my new book, please leave a review on the UK Amazon. Thanks, Gary P. Hansen

garyphansen
02-03-2012, 06:33 PM
flylow: Please post photos when your finished with your plane, or better yet while you are working on it. Gary P. Hansen

sasquatch
02-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Gary, i have been to and fished "Starvation" lake a few times,, good thing i brought some soup mixes and some bread.:D

flylo
02-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Gary, Will do when I start again. My big hanger at the airport was lost to a tornado, right after 3 disc in my back were removed so I brought everything home to the farm strip & hanger & have been slowly setting up shop here. Should be ready to start on it again by spring. I can't wait to get going again. It have to hire people without any common sense about tools to lift & move things I can't. I saw my helper using my big compressor to air up my 3 gallon "hot dog" compressor.:confused: He's a great guy & just published 2 e-books but has no idea about tools. Most often it goes like "where do you want the blue thing" & he's color blind to boot. But he's a friend in need with a family, dependable & willing to do most anything asked which is hard to find these days. So it works out. Just had to adjust a little. 2 weeks ago he picked up a tool called it by name & knew what it did. It was a proud moment & an extra coffee break to celebrate!

garyphansen
02-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Flylo: Will your plane be experimental class. Is a kit? Gary P. Hansen

flylo
02-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Experimental