PDA

View Full Version : Gorton Mill owners

vinito
02-16-2004, 03:48 PM
I have started a new Yahoo group for Gorton milling machine owners. There seems to be quite a following for people that have the engravers, but I have seen only a few references to the milling machines.
I hope it may fill a need for those of us that have one of these machines to exchange information. I am always curious to compare machinery and see what others are doing with theirs.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gortonmill/

IOWOLF
02-16-2004, 07:29 PM
THE LAST Gorton mill I saw was at an auction, it went for about $375.00 it was huge.2times the size of my wells index.

RD51
02-18-2004, 10:36 AM
vinito,I tried to join your group at yahoo but it seems my email address is bouncing,whatever that means.I'd like every much to partiscipate.I can't get my latest question on the creeper motor on one of my machines answered on this site or the PM site.I do feel that you are avoiding the K&T name in favor of Gorton.After all Gorton was just a branch of K&T.Actually K&T seems to be avoided by most everyone.Why is that?

[This message has been edited by RD51 (edited 02-18-2004).]

[This message has been edited by RD51 (edited 02-18-2004).]

vinito
02-19-2004, 03:07 AM
RD51,
I have never had any problems joining a yahoo group and I am nobody special. I just read and followed the instructions - maybe you are just missing a step. You have to register into some kind of free yahoo account and after that you are golden. There are many other groups there of all kinds of interests as well.
As to the K&T issue, there may be some answers for you in the group posts.
Good luck and maybe we'll see you there.

[This message has been edited by vinito (edited 02-19-2004).]