PDA

View Full Version : Kinda O/T gloat

sasquatch
06-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Went to my sons today to help him work on his garage/ shop.

We,re building double walls inside so he will have the equivilent of 2x8 wall thickness for good insulation values. Walls are 14ft-6in high.

Walked in there this morning and he was standing there waiting with a big grin on his face and sitting just inside the big door was his purchase on friday.

He,d bought a working "Peddinghaus Iron Worker" from a college for scrap price, c/w all the dies , manuals etc.

mike4
06-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Went to my sons today to help him work on his garage/ shop.

We,re building double walls inside so he will have the equivilent of 2x8 wall thickness for good insulation values. Walls are 14ft-6in high.

Walked in there this morning and he was standing there waiting with a big grin on his face and sitting just inside the big door was his purchase on friday.

He,d bought a working "Peddinghaus Iron Worker" from a college for scrap price, c/w all the dies , manuals etc.

Thats a good addition to a shop , any photos of the dies ?
Michael

Dr Stan
06-10-2012, 07:52 PM
No pics, no gloat. That's the rule.

sasquatch
06-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Sorry i have no pics, not educated enough yet for that!:D

This is not a HUGE machine, i think the spec plate on the side stated it would punch 3/4 in holes in 5/8 plate.

However it certainly is a nice addition to his shop equipment he is building up. (And the price was right!)

flylo
06-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Email me the pics & I'll post them for you. Great find & The official "YOU SUCK"
I love these things & bought one from a HSM member. The veggamatic of steel!

sasquatch
06-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks flylo, but i won't be able to get a few pics untill next weekend.

flylo
06-10-2012, 08:31 PM
:D Doesn't matter, in my book you still Suck!

Mcostello
06-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Temporary suckage assigned, will automatically change to permanent suckage status when pictures posted, don't try to change it, it is in the rules!