PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in to HMEM

brian Rupnow
07-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Had a lightning strike here yesterday afternoon and it blew away all my log in passwords. Now I can't log back in to HMEM. They keep sending new passwords which don't work. Now I'm wondering if its me or if its their site. Can anyone who is an HMEM member help please.----Brian

willmac
07-24-2012, 09:32 AM
:)Brian -

The site is working for me. I have the opposite problem to you. I have decided very reluctantly that I don't want to keep my registration there because of the mismatch between their stated intentions and their TOR. Unfortunately I can't seem to log out, never mind de-register. I have tried changing by user profile, but it keeps getting changed back.
A shame about the change, but I will be purely a guest from here on (and when I can get de-registered :)

brian Rupnow
07-24-2012, 01:50 PM
Okay---I got it sorted out. It feels kinda empty over there now. I hope all my friends haven't left that forum and went elsewhere!!!

BillTodd
07-24-2012, 02:35 PM
I hope all my friends haven't left that forum and went elsewhere!!!

Have a look for them at http://www.modelenginemaker.com/index.php :)

As a fellow designer, how do you feel about the new HMEM T&Cs ? I don't like them.

lugnut
07-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Brian, I saw you over there begging for your brownie point back. That was was probably enough to get you booted out just like some of the rest of us. They used you and took your toys and don't need you anymore.

90LX_Notch
07-24-2012, 03:51 PM
Most of us expatriots are over at Bogs new site as BillTodd cited above. http://www.modelenginemaker.com/index.php

Model Engine Maker is taking off like a rocketship.

brian Rupnow
07-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Brian, I saw you over there begging for your brownie point back. That was was probably enough to get you booted out just like some of the rest of us. They used you and took your toys and don't need you anymore.
Mel--I find your response ignorant and offensive. If I typed what I would really like to say to you, I could end up banned from this board. May you live to a ripe old age and find wisdom, grasshopper.

loose nut
07-24-2012, 09:06 PM
I received an e-mail today asking why I haven't re-registered my password and if I couldn't do it they would do it for me. Doesn't seem like there is much left to go back to anyway.